Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    lol eastbengal pride how can you decide daniel doesnt have speed or skill within 3 matches. once ask how impact player when he played for u-16 ,u-19 teams 
    EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    The spunk which Udanta  had in his play in his debut season I didnt see in Daniel. I am writing what I saw. I am sure he is a bright kid and hope  he develops at BFC but at this stage IMO Udanta deserves a start based on performance and ability.

And dont talk about junior levels for these guys from NE. Whats his declared age? Whatever it is, add 3 years to get the real age and then the impact play in U-16 or U-19 level makes sense. Also please post his accomplishment at U-19 level, matches, goals, etc.
    gaffertape
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited April 2016
    Udanta is winger and daniel is cf .. you should compare CK vineeth with udanta or chettri with udanta .. as they all play in wings for bfc 
    Udanta was a striker at TFA, no? Westwood plays him in the wings but he is doing the same with Daniel what I saw today. 
    That reminds me, where is Kim? Dropped, suspended or injured?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Kim was unused sub. the Indias in BFC are better then him next year they need to upgrade on mid and forward foreign. bring in some 4th tier Brazilians they will be much better.
    karenesudhakar2050EastBengalPrideDeb_Ban
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Udanta is not CF or striker , he is wide forward and winger in TFA also .. Daniel was CF today with CK vineeth playing in Right side and chettri in left side .. BFC switched to 4-4-2 when Daniel went out ..

About daniel is next gen CF we have , currently we have few guys who can play as a CF or single striker ahead i.e Robin Singh 
    karenesudhakar2050EastBengalPridedeepakc
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    so this is what matty holland does at BFC:

• Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    but cant find no reason no reason why its still behind other ileague clubs in youth league results
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

@7negi you are 100 % wrong.

At TFA Udanta was played as a striker along with Manas Sarkar

He was signed for BFC as a striker... Westwood used him outside , because his size doesn't suit his long ball approach

Lee Johnson used him in a wide position in a 4-2-3-1 but Udanat is best suited to playing upfront alongside another striker , as he was used versus DSK !

Daniel is an out and out Centre Forward ( #9 ) and always has been

karenesudhakar2050deepakckartik91The real AG