Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    Now tell me which Big name ISL can lure to play a full season after 2017-18?
    Maybe one or two, but we still wont be having the Postigas and garcias stay that long.. they come to make a quick buck that's it. Probably ISL can catch the unearthed talent in European lower leagues but again, isn't that what BFC has done in the I league now (WITH a limited budget)
    deepakcDX
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Big name players who come to ISL is for the money not because it is for 4months..
    If ATK double the salary of Postiga he will stay for another 4 months. Simple. Whether we can spend that much money is a different question.
    Guwahati is a shit place to live. Other cities are quite ok.
    BrainFallINDIADXgaffertapedeepakckartik91
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Most of the cities have some areas that are very good. But, overall our cities are shit. Guwahati being the worst of the lot. Goa is the best followed by Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Kerala and Kolkata.
    We got everything in India if you have the money. But, quality of life is such that the moment you leave your house, you would want to run back inside.
    Such poor planning. :/
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Digs at ISL not withstanding...BFC have hardly" unearthed talent". They rely on players from the north east and more recently like Goa and made em play a system , Thats y they are successful.

Dont be surprised if BFC invests big and make signings to match other ISL teams as part of their roadmap to play in that league.

FYI - average  age of ISL last season was 26-27
    gaffertape
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    BFC will spend as much as any other club in ISL when they join.
    Don't go by the tweets of Parth that he will win the league with 11 Indians..

Mustafa Ghouse decides things at BFC, not Parth Jindal
    gaffertapeatuljgdeepakcBoxkartik91
    Well Parth JIndal Tweeted that he is getting a big name for the manager post Well, he did . So, i think we are not Wrong to go by his words, Or TWEETS<
    P.S Parth is the CEO of BFC, Mustafa is just COO.
    Dont yopu think the CEO has more power than a COO?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Parth is CEO but gives Ghose the responsibility to run the team... that is common anywhere. Stan Kroenke is the Arsenal owner, you think he knows who Xhaka is? Hell no, that was given to Wenger and Gazidis.

I understand your passion for ISL and your age but don't just take the usual facebook or ISL hater reasons against ISL and recycle them.
    BFC_Johnson_fan
    Understand what youre saying @ArsenalFan700 ;
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points