Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    @BFC_Johnson_fan  Maybe you haven't read which places they will hold trials. Read that.

Bengaluru to Aizawl is 3322 km
    gaffertapedeepakc
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Starting a residential Academy is cutting back in a way.
    They had numerous age group teams 3 years back.
    And paid for the AIFF residential Academy at the Bangalore stadium.

This 2 age group set up in their Steel plant township isn't really an increase 
    samatuljgmunna219777BFC_Johnson_fandeepak dedha
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Still better than nothing
    deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    They had more and now they are gonna have less. How is that better?
    gaffertape
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    edited July 2016
    They never had residential, Now players will be monitored closely and continuously. Young players will be developed more wit proper academy than non residential like diet, fitness, diverting to other
    deepakc
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited July 2016
    So because they are given food and accomodation...training 40 players with no games or League is better than training more players and having access to play against teams in the Bangalore League ?

Who will these guys play against each week in their Township ?

Let's uproot 15yr & 17yr old boys in the year of their board exams from Mizoram, Kerela , Punjab etc . And dump them into the middle of nowhere...

Correct me if this doesn't sound like a copy paste of Tata Football Academy !?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over, but expecting different results"
    munna219777deepakcatuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This just sounds like they are preparing for something like ISL and thus will need to cut costs in other areas which sadly in this case, will include youth development.

Not the end of the world as long as further youth development is part of the future for them.
    gaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Township already has Ground, School and Residential facilities.
    In Bangalore City, they will have to spend large sum of money in creating this infrastructure.
    Again we should not compare it with TFA as Jamshedpur is a decent city as compared to the town where JSW Township is located.
    Lets hope that it will be a permanent Academy.
    This reminds me of @shakkeerKM ; who saw the future and he used to paste pics of this JSW township as BFC Academy.
    BrainFallINDIAshibiershakkeerKMDeb_Bandeepakc
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    BFC will have other age group teams like U-14 and U-8
    They will be based in Bengaluru with local players and non-residential.. Also they want to have a residential academy at Bangalore in future
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    @debarghya89 yeah... Just realised that after posting!! I acted in my haste, and that slipped my eye