Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Are you telling me that 2006 FIFA World Cup vets like Densill Theobald, Cornell Glenn, Carlos Hernandez, and Anthony Wolfe are not signings we should be making! What about Premier League superstar Rohan Ricketts?
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6761 Points
    ;debarghya89  ..

Are you sure about U-8 ?? ... :) :wink:  .... I hope it is a typo error and u r talking about U 18....

"BFC will have other age group teams like U-14 and U-8"
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    @Nagendra  It was in Deccan Herald
    Nagendra
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    BFC have age group teams (currently training thrice a week, and playing a match on the weekend)All the way from U8 to U18/19. So, dont think its a typo.
    deepakcNagendragaffertape
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I just spoke to the Ozone Technical Director and some former BFC coaches...
    So I can safely say the above comment is nonsense..
    Please name the U-8 teams coach 
    and all the teams in the ages inbetween U18/19.

You seem to be mistaking their soccer schools program with their " youth development"

Or with Ozone..
    Ozone have a full residential set up for the older age groups in Hosur.

Most of BFC youth players have joined Ozone with some even playing in the Futsal League. 

I'm not trying to knock BFC...but youth is something they have ignored & have glossed over this with great media work...like they have done with fan numbers at the stadium.
    Ashleshreddevil87deepakcgoalkeeparatuljgBFC_Johnson_fanred_devilmohammed_87hassankartik91
    @gaffertape I disagree... I have played against and for these clubs and as a youth player, I know the youth setup (at least in BLR) very well. The U8 and U10 comes under the soccer school program but U12 onwards, they are youth teams. The U12 coach is Mr.Shivamavi. U14/15  have couple of coaches, i am not able to recall their names, i can tell you by August 8 , after we finish playing our frendlies Against them.
    Ozone have been poaching BFC players, and I have stated that before itself. Ozone have tied up with KNVB (Dutch FA) for high quality coaches. 
    You may have your sources, but when discussing youth football, I am a source.
    Lets not forget, I am a youth player and I STILL GO TO SCHOOL.
    1km is not 100 metres as you said. Just by talking to some guys, your facts are not substantiated. I have been in the setup and I know , so take my word.
    Tell me the names of the ex-BFC coaches you talked to and the Ozone TD's name. I can tell if all this is just BS.

atuljgnamewtheldarunskumar7negigopiajeeshArsenalFan700goalkeeparjees_josekarenesudhakar2050coolgaganand 8 others.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    First time @gaffertape openly challenged by a kid.
    karenesudhakar2050BFC_Johnson_fansanvedjadhavNagendrareddevil87munna219777mohammed_87hassanashindiaatuljgkartik91and 1 other.
    @goalkeepar A kid who knows the youth system here inside out
    karenesudhakar2050Deb_Banashindiakartik91deepu
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6761 Points
    ;goalkeepar  ....

I'm about to comment the same.. to be frank..even I don't dare to challenge gaffertape.... and I'm not a kid :) :smile: 

"First time @gaffertape openly challenged by a kid."

@BFC_Johnson_fan  .... thanks for the details...

karenesudhakar2050BFC_Johnson_fangoalkeepar