2015 Calcutta Football League Premier Division

Comments

• dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    Arjun Tudu has good long range shoot capabilities
  • dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    I-League clubs may look at Arjun Tudu now..
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Bishu Bhattacharya messing up the combo. Jiten Murmu can't play a lone striker role, Dong is a winger and not a AM who can play in the hole, Lobo is a 60 minute player and not a last 20/30 mins impact player. Also, you don't need two DM's i.e. Khabra and Mehtab.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Did Aryan also have the 2 "almost mandatory" Nigerians helping or are they purely a locally assembled team? have they found a sponsor, they also had ileague 2 ambitions a year or 2 ago.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @deepakc Aryan is sponsored by the Techno India group and yes they have foreigners in their squad. Stanley Jr. and Obasi Moses Louis
    deepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Im missing CFL..but it could be so much more bigger! No other state league has so many quality sides! Thx @archak.....! Iam begining to think a mid table CFL side can win almost any local league in India...
    @deepakc you can tune-in or subscribe to star jalsha movies. it is available in various direct to home services.
    edited August 2015

United SC registered 11 players at IFA today for CFL Premier Div group B

Abhijit Mondal, Sashti Duley, Usman Ashik, Sreanshu Das, Ajay Nag, Md.
    Rashid, Shaibuddin KK, Subhajit Biswas, Suhair VP, Sahbaz Salil, Md.
    Rafi. Earlier Babun Das, Soumik Chakraborty, Suman Saha, Sujoy Orao,
    Pravat Lakra, Manotosh Chakladar, Dinesh Bhagat, Jaganath Orao, Dipankar
    Sarkar.

The name that strikes the most is of Sasthi Duley. How old is he now? :-O

I remember Usman and Gilbert breaking out in I-league at the same time. While Gilbert managed to stick around in i-league, Usman got the short stick especially with the ruckus of Chirag, United SC and VIVA Kerala

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Damn! I saw his pic on FB today and could not recollect his name. That's how old he is. Sasthi Duley was a household name in CFL and NFL in the days of yore.
    archakmunna219777
    My guess he will be more like assistant coach(after stints in coaching at Southern Samity and EB youth team) cum player.
    munna219777