2016 I-League 2nd Division

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Yes he is only restricted from entering the circus.
    munna219777deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    As AIFF Vice President, he can enter any Stadium for Inspection during I-League. Dempo SC can invite him as Chief Guest for their I-League matches.
    His restriction in entry is only as co-owner of Franchise during unsanctioned league at Fatorda Stadium.
    deepakcgoalkeepar
    Btw James Moga banned by AIFF for 4 matches for foul mouthing Referee after red card.
    munna219777deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If Dempo win today then it is pretty much promotion for them. Minerva would need to win the next two matches and hope Dempo lose one but their next match after Mohammedan is against Lonestar at home and they only have 1 point!

Honestly, Dempo deserve promotion. Their squad is good enough for the I-League.
    munna219777sanvedjadhavsamiam
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    God no!! Hope Md sporting cause an upset today
    Carbon_14
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Mohd. Sporting manages a goalless draw against Dempo SC in today's 2nd Div League Match. Dempo SC still leads the points table with 17 points in 8 games, two ahead of Minerva AFC.
    deepakcMAFC
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Would love to see Minerva qualify and play in Sector 17 ground as Chandigarh FC. This will be great addition along with Aizawl FC for I-league 2017.
    deepakcDeb_BanMAFC
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Maddie you are in dreamland buddy...Minerva currently is built on slfc/afc model of grooming local talent buffered with some outstation & foreigners....but they DO NOT have a fan base anywhere close to SLFC/AFC (infact Punjab has yet to show their love for soccer, even JCT used to play to an empty stadium at Ludhiana) and more importantly they do not have the finances to pay IMG..i suspect that before Punjab...a second team for Goa or a Hyderabad franchise might be arranged by the know it all ruling from dwarka
    munna219777gaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    There is a team in Pune, they can put a team anywhere.
    HT: Dempo 3-1 LKFC. Falix 2 and Holi 1. 2 assists by mandar. mandar has been the best player in 2nd division.
    Carbon_14deepakcNagendrakartik91