Delhi Dynamos Latest News

Comments

• AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    edited October 2015
    ArsenalFan700 OK , Those are new names for me . Oh! from MLS . I only watched LA Galaxy play once .
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, these are our "loud teams". Could add Sporting Kansas City as well. I've seen Arsenal at the Emirates many times and a few other Premier League sides, the 4 clubs I mentioned do better but that is neither here nor there.
    edited October 2015
    Ok

But Borussia Dortmund crowd has taken my breath away . The way they cheer and wave huge flags is just awesome .
    I also like it when Fans come with the matching Clothes/Colour .
    Like red in Liverpool or Manchester United maybe .
    Yellow in Kerala Blasters game .
    atuljgkartik91Nagendra
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Nobody beats the Catalan mosaic!
    AshishKaulmunna219777Nagendra
    WOW!!!!

Awesome !!!!

Magnificent !!!!
    atuljg
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6471 Points
    ;atuljg ... its just one or two matches... u see that atmosphere... in most of the games, u can see empty seats in barcelona

no one can beat Borussia Dortmund in Europe... their fans are simply awesome and rocking....

I don't know about other leagues.. so cannot comment if they r best in world or not..
    fox
    edited October 2015
    @ all my dear friends.... no offense... just thought of sharing...

seems to be most of the guys in IFN hate Delhi Dynamos... of course I'm also one of them.. the way they run the club..

but most of us feels the club always doing wrong which is not correct and bashing them always.. u people think they are morons who are spending 30 CR without having any knowledge how to manage... 

planning & implementing are two things..everyone can plan including me... implementation is most difficult part.... this is just 2nd season... give them some time....

Ronny
    coming to the point...

Based on last year attendance...yah Ambedkar will be more than enough.. but any club will try to play in better and bigger stadium which has all the facilities...

there is a chance that they can get more than 20k... also their tickets prices are dead cheap... If I'm in Delhi , would have attended all matches...
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    They are morons !

First of all they spent 60 Crores last year not 30 !!
    This year. ..they brought in a guy cakked Prashanth Agarawal who calls himself the President of the Club...what previous Football Club experience does he have in India or abroad to do this job / title ?
    As per Wikipedia , the owners son is the Technical Director ! !
    Since when does playing FIFA on the Playstation qualify one for the rile of TD !?!

Meanwhile the owner is busy trying to sell the Club ( shipping company ia buying DD out ) as the US investors in Den Networks are not happy about their money being wasted on a crap soccer team in a League destined to lose money for the next few seasons !!

@ Nagendra
    If you want to lecture us on IFN , please back your statements with some facts
    Deb_BanAshishKaulThe real AGNagendra
    ;gaffertape....

I'm not here to lecture anyone... as u said ...u r right ... I don't any have facts and not sure what is happening...

following Indian footabll and IFN since long and usually never comment on anything..... I just love football..and never over react on anything..

anyhow... thanks for sharing the details and good atleast u replied... I really love your counter or reply...
    namewtheldArsenalFan700EastBengalPrideatuljgdeepakckartik91arundhritiman7