2015 ISL Fantasy League: Tips, Strategy and Squad

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I screwed up in midfield I guess
    saurabh2y
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Yes your MF lineup looks strange. But you have got Postiga and Norde as FWs and also Arnab and Jhingan at the back. That is a good bargain
    footydip
    that 4 was costly enough to screw my midfield. :)
    ran out of money.
    made two changes in midfield
    Transfer out : manuel blasi, Christian bustos
    Transfer IN : Brandon fernandez, Andre Moritz
    reddevil87
    How did you manage? Throwing out Blasi and Bustos would have given you 13 Crores to spare. Brandon and Moritz together cost 14.5
    Should I replace Eugensen with Moritz?
    I had 1.5 cr balance in hand
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    edited September 2015
    My team :

4-4-2

TP Rehenesh

Tiri  Riise  Mendy Anas

Devdas  Elano!! Shankar Brandon

Mendoza  Dagnall

Logic:

Looking and hoping for a sturdy defense from North east again, TP was great last season hoping he plays the majority of matches this season too

Two goal scoring/attack minded defenders in Riise & Mendy Hoping for points from them, While Tiri will play the Maximum of the matches for ATK who if played like  last season can pick up a few clean sheets as well. Anas hopefully is a cheap punt who plays 60 mins in all matches as he  isnt gonna be part of the SAFF cup too.

Midfield - Elano!!! Not only goals assured, but assists and made him captain so can double his points. Plus the addition of him playing most matches.Shankar & Denson cheaper punts who can keep picking 2 points per match being defensive midfielders and also hopefully not part of SAFF.

Attack - Mendoza & Dagnall. Two chief attackers of both teams, Mendoza if fit not only offers excitement but goals and assists hopefully to chennai, Couldnt afford Fikru as well because wanted materazzi as coach. Dagnall if doing another Hume last season for Kerala should boost my tally.

Coach - Who else the man Marco. He goes for the win rather than settle for a draw most matches. If my machans can replicate another successful league campaign like last season can hope for a decent tally.

Carefully avoided the current NT as they might miss atleast 3-4 matches due to SAFF committments hence no arnab,Jhinghan, Mohanraj for me. Chettri too.
    reddevil87namewtheld
    Impressive team. I would weed out NT camp members after Round 1. Paul, Jhingan and Dhanapal in my team who would be leaving for NT.
    superb team. you will get 8 points if a defender scores. mendy, riise are potential scorers.
    reddevil87