OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• Eugenson got more than 4 matches to prove himself but he was always tierd and slow on the feild and india dont need these kind of midfeilders....we need creative midfeilders then our strickers can score....our midfeild is dead there is no midfeilders who can create chances for strickers thats why we lost all matches in world cup qualifiers....indian football team is like a car without engine.....plz watch mumbai city fc matches and check preatesh shirodkar's work rate....he is everywhere in midfeild,he is total midfeilder,he is real engine room.....when he get the ball he passes it to another player....more than4 passes in 1 minite....this guy is working hard for team and not a selfish player.....
    ashindiaatuljgDXgoalkeepargaffertapeRonnyrudra
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    You need pace only in 2 departments - forwards/wingers and full backs/wing backs.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    @Ashlesh I am just point out few things in your lineup. Mandar is good winger for sure. He has speed, but defensive wise he still behind by a lot. And putting him as LWB will expose our defense. And Brandon!! Mate he is good as winger but nowhere good for international level yet IMO. I rate romeo tad bit more than him if you say. Playing him as AM is another fault. He has a tendency to go for glory. So I am not very supportive of him in NT as of yet.

@The Real AG - Excellent lineup. Excellent central midfield. Couldn't agree more. But looks bit attack minded atleast on the wings. Against heavyweights we will be exploited badly. But against SAFF nations this team will be really good. 

I know Sunil is out best option as striker. But I have always seen him excel as withdrawn striker. He may not be effective as lone wolf. However bad our Lord Robin is, he gives that option to Sunil to flourish. Yes, instead of robin we can have jeje to some extent. Other than that other options could be Balwant and Subash (needs to be consistent). But I can't see sunil to flourish as lone stiker (mind you he is into his early thirties now!!).
    atuljgThe real AG
  • Hosting our home matches in bengalaru was biggest mistake of aiff....we should host our next home matchs in jawahar lal nehru stadium kochin....and if we can win next two home matches then we have a chane to play asian cup qualifiers play offs
    munna219777gaffertape
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    Now no chance. With this team we have no chances - whether in India or abroad
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Wow. ..this page just turned into Goal.com or Facebook of old..
    I'll be back after the 13th when the fair weather fans dissappear. ..
    @The real AG
    I admire your patience to even bother trying to educate those posts written by guys who seem to have had a footballing lobotomy
    samreddevil87DXThe real AGrudraArsenalFan700
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Is this guy for real
    samiam
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    He is a AIFF'S alter Ego
    karenesudhakar2050atuljgmunna219777goalkeepar
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @TherealAG's posts reminds me my battle in Orkut with a boy from Hyderabad who strongly believed Robin Sing and Zakir should replace Sunil Chettri and Climax Lawrence in Asia Cup final (2011) squad :)
    DXsamiamatuljgThe real AGrudrakartik91
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    And that boy later wanted to change colour of East Bengal's jersey. I was polite with him (Polapan) believe me @EastBengalPride @FootyDip
    footydip