OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• I think our team doing good job , but they could have done better by playing players in their natural position , for me we can best football by playing 4-2-3-1 ,
    GK: subrata or sandhu
    RB : kotal (after his last game performance rino can start)
    2 CB : sandesh n mondal
    LB : dhana
    2 DM : pronoy haldar n sehnaj singh (considering we are playing against Oman away)
    LAM : jacky
    CAM : Eugeneson
    RAM : sunil chhetri
    ST : jeje

i would love to see chhetri as solo ST but he is playing in LAM position for his club so that would be best position for him now also jeje is in form (2 gols in 2 match) , but there is no reason in playing Eugeneson at DM position where team can't use his creativity at full extent
    deepuNagendrareddevil87munna219777
  • I disagree on Jackichand; he has no presence at this level and struggles badly. Sunil needs to be central IMO.
    goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050Ronnygaffertape
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Agree on Jacki.....but I also say we need to groom the likes of him and Romeo/Setiya and Victoroino....let them come on subs and start integrating them into the squad.
    rudrakartik91reddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I would put Lobo instead of Eugenson and play him as a no. 10 behind lone no.9 Chhetri , Anto instead of Kotal at RB, Dhana at LB, Romeo and Brandon on the wings, Shehnaz and Bikramjit as double DMs.
    goalkeepar
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    3-5-2
    GK sandhu or amrinder
    3 CB : sandesh, arnab, dhanachandra
    Lt WB mandar
    Rt WB rahul bheke
    2 CM Rowlin Borges, Sehnaj Singh
    1 CAM Eugenson Lyngdoh
    2FW Sunil Chettri, Jackie
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Coach is browsing ifm forum
    Nagendraatuljgkartik91munna219777reddevil87goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I too feel Sunil needs to play centrally and Lyngdoh as RW and be more creative

Without Sunil our Chance of scoring is less
    with this new formation with Lord as winger JEJE as CF we hardly even have shots on target
    JEJE is poor finisher his finishing has become bad and his heading is worse
    I was sitting at back stand in CFC vs ATK and Noticed him missing 2 free headers not even on target

bt how is Francis making it in to the team
  • Stephen selected worst midfeilders in the country.....lyngdoh is very slow...i dont undetrstand how did he became aiidd player of the year...and another shit is fransis fernandes....and shit rtobin sing always waiting fort long ball....when others play ground ball he shouts ,why ?becauz trobin is coward he dont know how to dribile differenders...and stephen made jeje and jacy midfeilder and ganesh stopper back....stephen destroyed jacky's talent....india only play long balls so we lose ball posseson thats why oponents can easyly beat us....firstly tell your coach to select proper midfeilders
    atuljggaffertapegoalkeeparNagendrasilicon3
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I personally am not sure if we have the talent or the physical stamina to excite a short passing and pressing game against quality sides....also please do remember our players find I difficult to concentrate for 90 minutes.....these are constraints which we need to acknowledge....what are the options left???? Long balls will be a part of our NT setup for some more time, no matter who the coach.

Maybe we can execute a fancier short passing style with the youth teams....ill be eager to see it in U17 WC
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Well in ISL indians seem to be doing fine with short tactical passing