RB - Ravanan, mehraj wadoo
    CB - arnab mondal, Anas Edathodika, gourmangi singh, sandesh jinghan
    LB - Robin gurung, Lalchummawia Fanai,
    DM - Harmanjot Khabra, sehnaj singh, lenny rodrigues,
    RAM -sanju pradhan
    CAM - sunil chhetri, Eugene
    LAM - Jayesh rane, Mandar desai, jacky
    ST - Robin singh, Mohd. rafi,

and main team with 4-2-3-1 with 1 deep lying play-maker and 1 DM considering it's Home match

sadhu (GK)
    ravanan(RB) - arnab/anas(CB) - sandesh jjinghan(CB) - Lalchummawai fanai(LB)
    Eugene (DLP) - Lenny (Box-to-box)
    sanju(RAM) - Chhetri(CAM) - Jayesh rane(LAM)
    Mohd. Rafi(ST)

deepakcatuljgarungoalkeepargaffertape
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I would bring gouramnagi in to partner arnab...not sure about anas...I'm not sure about gurung and lenny either in midfield....

Remember the team may get 2-3 practice sessions at best not enough to build a new combination

Guam may be training for a few weeks and may be very fit...our players may be tired after a gruelling 3 weeks.
    Soham_De
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @Proud_Madridsta

We'll be run over in the midfield with those players and you'll see Arnabs long Rangers to Robin /Rafi in your formation.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Players will have good match fitness due to isl ,expecting a good fight
    atuljgkartik91Soham_De
  • @deepakc
    gouramangi in place of arnab is debatable but main problem with him is his pace(but still he has done good job till now with some smart thinking , as per Indian level) , and robin gurung in LB position not in midfield(and he is certainly better then other LB at the moment) plus i have put him in bench cuz fanai is in decent form right now, as far as lenny is concerned i don't like him personally but I can't deny the fact that he has done good job(surprisingly) for Pune City FC till now.

@atuljg
    I acknowledge that Arnab's long range balls are big big big problem and one we can't solve in near future simply because we don't have any replacement
    atuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    Both the teams will be too tired to play good football, Indians from their internal city hopping, no recovery time from back-to-back ISL games; Guam players from their usual round-the-world detour to reach India. Plus Indian players will be keen to preserve themselves for the remaining part of ISL and not exert themselves.

It will be a slow, mispassing, error-prone match. I will hope for a narrow win for India because of the home advantage (I know I am asking too much from our lads).
    goalkeeparSoham_Demunna219777souravindia
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Rafi performing far better dan robin or jeje, robin is abig piece of mass who cn only foul oder players!!!, but rafi is opportunistic striker , hope sc introduces this "emerging youngster" of the match to international football once again!!!
    atuljgarunsouravindia
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Guam reaching India on the 7th according to Gary White
    deepakcmunna219777
    so west block blues what is your plan on protesting on various topics of indianfootball
    hope you guyz hav someting on #letsfootball pain pa pa pain ra!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.