Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points

Today #U17WorldCupSquad Will play against IFA XI in a Scouting match .

Venue - Mohun Bagan Ground
    Time - 2:30 PM IST
    sanvedjadhavarun
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    @7negi Is the match started, any goal update.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Dhritiman is there for the match. I will be reaching there when it ends
  • nikhil6nikhil6 Bangalore134 Points
    aiff  - 2 ifa -0  
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    India u17 2-0 IFA xi
    Scorers - aniket and Sanjeev 
    arun
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    2-0 looks pretty good for IFA side.. time for review guys
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Dhritiman will probably write detailed review. He also has some pics and Nicolai's video. He told me that Nicolai spotted 2 players from IFA XI, subject to MRI
    shankarreddevil87
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    India U-17 team defeated IFA XI by 2 - 0 and missed couple of open nets. On the other hand IFA XI played really well to deny them in may occasion and created two good opportunities which they should have converted. India U-17 was playing with its best 11 as Nicolai wanted to work on formations and combinations. Indian U-17 combined really well and had most of the possessions. They were playing 3 - 4 passes in their own half and then trying to pass through the middle instead of using wing in first half. The players who caught our eyes are no 10 and no 8 of India U-17. I did not see much wing play and they really lacked composure in the penetrative zone. No 11 of India U-17 created one or two chances with individual brilliance but to be honest there was not much to say about organized attack. On the contrary IFA XI got one clear chance after a misunderstanding between Dhiraj and a defender but the striker missed an open net. Few minutes later IFA XI again created a good chance but ball hit the cross bar this time. 

2nd half was relatively better for U-17 team. They tried to play organized football and used the wings, no 7 and 11 started getting involved and two side backs also overlapped. I saw few substitutes but was seating a bit far so can't tell you exact subs. Both the goal India scored was a result of teamplay but as per me IFA XI goalkeeper should have saved both the goals. And my wave length matched with IFA XI coach and the GK was substituted. Reverse GK was brave and made couple of good save and made  few good collections of cross and corners. But India missed their best chance in this phase, our striker missed an open net and fired over the bar from hand shaking distance. Indian GK had a comfortable game but he is good in terms of keeping a high line of defence and have distribution skill. He can send the ball well over the half line from goalkicks. But in one or two occasion he was overconfident and could have punished if a better striker was there. 

Ground looked good from the gallery and MB ground is looking really good. Bucket seats are neatly installed. But the pitch was hard and awake ward bounce were there which hampered free flowing football for both the sides. Nicolai Adam was furious about the pitch after the game (Entire video is coming). I spotted Bhaichung Bhutia, Sanjoy Sen, Abhisek Yadav, Arunava Choudhury, Dipendu Biswas, Scot O Do Nil, Subrata Dutta, Utpal Bhattyacharya along with all major bengali media pelple.

Two things surprised me, India was playing with a maroon colour kit which I have never seen earlier. In this sort of match referee was confused with when to play advantage and  when to award a free kick. Indian players
    munna219777shankarnikhilnamewtheldreddevil87sanvedjadhavDeb_BanRonnyDXarunand 1 other.
    India U-17 team defeated IFA XI by 2 - 0 and missed couple of open nets. On the other hand IFA XI played really well to deny them in may occasion and created two good opportunities which they should have converted. India U-17 was playing with its best 11 as Nicolai wanted to work on formations and combinations. Indian U-17 combined really well and had most of the possessions. They were playing 3 - 4 passes in their own half and then trying to pass through the middle instead of using wing in first half. The players who caught our eyes are no 10 and no 8 of India U-17. I did not see much wing play and they really lacked composure in the penetrative zone. No 11 of India U-17 created one or two chances with individual brilliance but to be honest there was not much to say about organized attack. On the contrary IFA XI got one clear chance after a misunderstanding between Dhiraj and a defender but the striker missed an open net. Few minutes later IFA XI again created a good chance but ball hit the cross bar this time. 

2nd half was relatively better for U-17 team. They tried to play organized football and used the wings, no 7 and 11 started getting involved and two side backs also overlapped. I saw few substitutes but was seating a bit far so can't tell you exact subs. Both the goal India scored was a result of teamplay but
    munna219777Deb_Ban
    - contd .... Indian players looked bigger and stronger. But if you honestly ask me U-16 Asia Cup or U-17 World Cup will be much more demanding. I really did not see proper pace which can match international standard. They need to work on set piece too. Have not seen any quality corner or freekick. 
    munna219777reddevil87spartaDeb_Bansouravindia