Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    Send minerva for WC  :D
    munna219777
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    AIFF Mumbai academy kids used to beat overage teams so why can't this team which has played so many international teams beat a team like Minerva. They haven't scored a goal in the last two match is a big big concern.
    munna219777
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    The FIFA team is definitely not happy with the preparations of  JLN Kochi. They raised their concern and want things to be done before May15th. All the Malayalam medias reported the same.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @Sam not trying to be negative mate but that's the truth

One big example is SDAT 
    They hate ISL because they get to do work instead of sitting and doing nothing
    Jln Chennai had a good/decent pitch in a months time it became pathetic

https://thelogicalindian.com/story-feed/sports/marina-arena/

The case Will be similar with all other multi purpose stadiums owned by government across India 
    They won't maint them well but ask for huge money 
  • what work is left exactly ? where they are lagging? any idea
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Not a single football specific stadium being built for u17 world cup
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    U17 World Cup. frankly nobody will build a new stadium for such a tournament. The main idea of FIFA is to organise such tournament in upcoming countries so that facilities are Spruced up upto FIFA standards which will raise the standards of Domestic Football in those countries.
    Carbon_14archakArsenalFan700
    ,they are just renovating cricket stadiums and after the world cup we will see cricket matches there.What is the point of hosting a world cup if we are not getting a single football specific stadium.When India won the hosting rights I was so excited because I thought we will get world class football specific stadiums and training facilities. But sadly whatever being built for this world cup gonna get ruined after the world cup due to the usual carelessness of concerned authorities. But thankfully because of ISL they will maintain it in good shape.Now they are talking about u20 World cup what if we get the rights? What we will do we will spend again crores of rupees on the same stadiums for replacing cricket pitches, ruined fields,broken chairs cleaning birds shit,installing poor floodlights etc.And not a single football stadium gonna build. It is sad but true
    munna219777Carbon_14mohammed_87hassanRonnyashindiadeepakcindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited March 2017
    That is a good point as I-League matches are not played in most of these U-17 Football Stadiums.  But I think that ISL might get benefit as their stadiums got renovated in the name of U17 World Cup.
     I am not sure about Cricket though. Only 2 stadiums have been used for Cricket. Except kerala, every Cricket Association has their own stadiums. D Y Patil Stadium rarely hosts Cricket matches- only when Wankhede Stadium was being renovated. Kerala is a tussle. Either association build their own stadium, use Trivandrum Stadium or Wayanad for Ranji Trophy and stop claiming JLN Kochi for Cricket.
    Look at chennai pitch during ISL and Ileague, its shame only Dsk and BFc maintaining their pitch well
    munna219777goalkeeparashindia