Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• Aren't we playing any serious sides in this tour - score lines seem to suggest
    Deb_Ban
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    For those who are complaining about how this tour is useless given the quality of the opponents,
    If you could inform the AIFF before finalizing the tour rather than post facto, that would have been great. These teams are supposed to be good for they are associated with top UAE clubs. There is no point in criticizing with the advantage of hindsight
    BrainFallINDIAreddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    AFC championship would be the acid test for this squad.
    The real AGreddevil87
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    i really liked the tour of u16 in the year 2014 to germany , they played some quality opposition there likes of schalke u16 who beat us only 1-0. There is a full match video of that game by arunava chaudhuri , i thought likes of Prosenjit Chakraborty (DMF) , Krishna Pandit(ST), Deppendra Negi (DMF), anirudh Thappa(AMF) had a great future. But alas these  boys much talented than overrated sajid khan, bidyananda are not getting foreign chances, while former(1st guy) not to be seen anywhere.(not taking anything away from bidya and sajid)  If any AIFF guy really comes at this forum, must understand the job they are doing is pathetic and it is a shame upon india and its past football stars .
                                                                                                                          And for those tours which they are organizing in uae now are not going to be impactful, we need train in germany/spain for atleast 1 and a half year left to have something fruitful in 2017.
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    i see some cybertron in you.
    The real AGreddevil87munna219777kartik91
  • I dont agree with many members here. I feel this one of the good thing that AIFF did in last few years. I do agree having a stronger opponent is always good, but AIFF is doing a good job (not great one) by giving the team consistent competition. At the current age, consistent game time is of highest priority than stronger opponents. Their body is till developing and thus the need to have continuous matches at regular interval to develop the body according to requirements of the modern football. Apart from the obvious logistics/cost issues to arrange a match against a stronger opponent with at a high quality training infrastructure, it is also important to note that with stronger opponent a player not only goes through tremendous physical pressure but also a mental one. Being these players are still developing, a continuous high physical and mental pressure games may be harmful to these players in longer run. Also, Adam is also trying to evaluate the quality of the newly added players which can be adequately evaluated with lesser pressured matches. I feel a weaker teams with a mix of 1-2 stronger matches every 1-2 month is good enough at this level. It is more about developing physical and mental aspect than anything at this level.
    kuldeep007DXnamewtheldRonnymunna219777kartik91Nagendra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I trust Adam with these boys... I really do. We will have tests during the BRICS Cup and the AFC U16 Championship next year as well. We showed okay in the qualifiers so lets see how we do next year.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    heard that the boys are heading back home now..what happend to the games against UAE and Oman?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    What will they do after 3-4 years? We do not have active club circuit to employ all these players in quality sides. Without club scene at the top, efforts at junior level will not be fruitful.
    Deb_Bankartik91reddevil87deepakc
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    We might see debuts of prodigies in ISL once these tournament are over.. where ISL will advertise these kids as the one which qualified fro U17 WC and part of a golden generation... so dont lose hope believe in IMG-R 
    deepakcmunna219777Nagendra