2015-16 I-League Round 1: Welcome back!

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    so Aizawl statistically outplayed MB..need to close down those goals though
    samiam
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Salgaocar cant hv any excuses..that they could only get one foreign players on pitch is their own fault...they had enough time to plan
    clayton SFC
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Mohun Bagan obviously held back in the 2nd half. Great game from Aizawl nonetheless but Mohun Bagan knew they had the game in their hands by halftime.
    reddevil87Deb_Bankuldeep007
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Novy was giving commentary today by looking at some big screen in studio. Could not even tell why ref stopped the play as that was not in the TV screen. At least he should have had multiple camera angle feeds. So disgraceful. No pre mid post shows. I wish Star could have got this I League rights. 
    munna219777deepakckuldeep007
    I doubt STAR would have been better. We saw how the SAFF Championship coverage was.

Any TV broadcaster will only put in as much effort based on how much money they have invested in an event.
    munna219777atuljgkuldeep007
  • samsam 16441 Points
    CFL on star jalsha movies was much better 
    red_devilsamiam
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Aizawl was playing quite good even in the first half they were not good in the defense that's it. Attackwise they might need a good striker,overall you can say they were pretty good. 
    deepakc
    Was it that much better? Better than today ya but STAR Jaisha was not that muchof an improvement.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    so, balwant had a role in all three Mohun Bagan goals.
    munna219777
  • The full squad of Salgaocar Fc will look more promising and attack minded once the likes of Gabriel ,Martin Scott , Calvin mbarga Seityasen occupies the midfield and defence will look more comandable upon the arrival of Gambian CB and Reagen Singh.
    Jackichand has already become a Green brigade fan favourite with his torrid runs and his tireless displays.
    At one occasion it was awesome when he nutmegged Curtis Osano which resulted in Eugeneson to trip him down and thereby won a penalty.
    Overall it was a good decent performance from Salgsocar Fc.

munna219777