Date : 2018-04-13 2018-05-20
Job Category : All India Football Federation
1. Create and achieve the target for total number of Baby League projects across India as part of the Strategic Plan.
2. Initiate, administer and monitor Baby League programmes across all State FAs in India.
3. Liaise with Development Manager for Baby League Operations across all State FAs under FIFA State Development Initiative.
4. Obtain and Analysedataof baby leagues for initiating other developmental initiatives.
5. Liaise with Women’s department for initiating and administering baby leagues for girls.
6. Liaise with AIFF Grassroots Instructor for planning of Baby League/Grassroots Leaders Courses.
7. Create detailed job description of Grassroots Leaders for operating in Baby League projectwith AIFF Grassroots Instructors.
8. Use Baby League application for monitoring and analysing data of Baby League Project.
9. Financial management of all operations under Baby League Project.
10. Report to Head of Administration – Technical Department, AIFF.
Skill set requirements for the position:
1. Minimal Educational qualification of Master’s degree in management/business administration; (Sports/Football management degrees will be preferred).
2. Work Experience in Sports administration/management of at least 2 years in India or abroad(Football related experience will be preferred).
3. Must be a team player and have experience in working on Team projects and deliveringproject targets.
4. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related Software applications on Windows-based systems.
5. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
6. Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
7. Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
8. Should be competent in financial management for project delivery.
Length of Contract: A Baby League Manager will be offered a contract of 2 years for his/her services. The contract may be renewed based on his/her performances in the period of appointment.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be discussed during Interviews.
Application Process: Any candidate intending to apply for the advertised job position must submithis/her resumes along with a cover letter addressed to Mr. Kushal Das, General Secretary, AIFFstating his/her credentials for the position. Resume and Cover Letters will have to be sent to [email protected]