5th Anniversary of Indian Football Network

Dear All IFN Members and Football lovers,

Indian Football Network has completed its fifth anniversary on 31st January. I can still recall the first scrap posted in IFF orkut forum by Khelchandra Bharat five years back. I can still remember my excitement when my first article was published. Its been quite a journey since then. From being a platform for quality discussion on football to become a voice for Indian football, IFN has evolved and matured by every season. 

We have been accompanied by many of the members who joined us 5 years ago and are still active, while there were many who discovered us along the way. We are glad to have all of you with us. 

I am reiterating  once again  on behalf of Admin, Somesh and Rudra that In all these years, we have grown significantly, both as a Forum that generates voice that matters  and also as a media that is biased towards Indian Football and sucks up to no one!

Please share your thoughts, the way you want to see the forum in coming years and suggestions about making it more serious and active.

Long Live IFN

Dhritiman 

samreddevil87footydipBrainFallINDIAArsenalFan700kuldeep007atuljgDeb_Banmunna2197777negiand 9 others.

Comments

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    edited February 2016
    At this moment Somesh is struggling with health so wish him a speedy recovery. Rudra is busy with personal commitment. For these reasons this responsibility has been assigned to me. Guys please share your thoughts and suggestions to improve IFN. You can nominate yourselves with responsibilities you would like to share for helping Admin and making it more active. 
    footydipmunna2197777negiashindiasparta
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Get well soon Somesh and Wish you all Good Luck, IFN mates !!
    dhritiman7Deb_Banmunna219777footydipashindia
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    damn time flies so fast,but its real disappointing to see not much progress Indian football made.
    this forum helped at least on media side ,stats and Wikipedia maintenance.
    some idea is forum to  become some kind of stats website.

dhritiman7footydipsparta
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Happy birthday IFN. Wish @namewtheld a speedy recovery and @rudra best of luck. Also thanks to everyone who formulated the idea of IFN and ultimately implemented it, our beloved admins and moderators for maintaining it so well. Special thanks to @dhritiman7 for filling up the gap of admins during their unavoidable absence. Overall IFN is  complete for me. I can't see any flaws right now. 
    Again thanks for giving us a joy named IFN.
    reddevil87dhritiman7Deb_Banmunna219777ashindia
  • Wish a speedy recovery Somesh!! Get well soon mate. 

As for the idea, I second with @usaindia. about stats part.

Other than that a couple of ideas,
    a) We have few good match analyzers among us, so why dont we (forum members) write a blog entry as pre/post match review thus increasing the traffic to IFN rather than writing a forum entry. Yes, if members feel it is two cumbersome to write a dedicated article (which happens a lot of times due to lack to time), they can send their views to IFN. Let there be a admin, who collect all the views and format them to a blog entry. (Idea can be modified accordingly :smiley: 

b) Another thing, we have some many rumors flying around in the forum. Why dont we start a rumour section in IFN blog just to keep thing interesting.   

dhritiman7footydipDeb_Banmunna219777ashindiasparta
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Loved to be Part of it for past 2 years learnt alot nd also got good friends around here
    dhritiman7munna219777footydip
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Get better Somesh! :smiley: 

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    The more i hang out here
    The more it becomes a symbol of pride
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    This forum has become a bloody addiction for me. Serious!

Five years! Never imagined that I would spend so much quality time with so many like-minded friends for so long. And the bond is growing.
    samreddevil87munna219777dhritiman7samiamfootydipashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited February 2016
    Get well soon Somesh !!!! Cheers to all IFN members. Hope our IFN community grow stronger each year.
    dhritiman7footydipDeb_Banashindia