5th Anniversary of Indian Football Network

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    IFN has helped me to grow from boy to man ;) 
    munna219777dhritiman7Deb_Banfootydipashindiaspartadebarghya89deepakc
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Soumesh nd Rudra have done great Job in making IFN famous among men hope they make it famous among women to :p :p
    munna219777dhritiman7sparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @reddevil87 ; I do not support the idea of RUMOUR. It can be anything. People visit IFN to get correct information about Indian Football, faster then any other resources. If we encourage misinformation or rumour mongering, then trust level of our correct info or analysis also goes down.
    reddevil87karenesudhakar2050
  • Hi guys, thank you all once again for all of your posts and good wishes to Somesh. It was a busy day rather busy week since last Thursday for me, a cost estimation was scheduled to send to our Board of Directors and subsequently to the Ministry. So could not open the thread on 31st. Apologies for that.  

I would like to mention that we are presently planning  to take our blog and forum to next level. 

Forum - It is absolutely fine at this moment, quality discussions happening and absolutely no junk in these days. Our forum actually evolved. I don't have any doubt about that. Keep it up guys, you all are gem. 

Blog - Rooms for improvement. We need much more active bloggers apart from present list of authors. We need to follow this U-16 Asia Cup and U-17 World Cup with special attention along with regular updates and reports. I have also observed our blog is more or less for expert opinions and columns, we need more match previews and reviews as rightly said by @reddevil87

Kindly nominate yourselves for match previews, reports regular updates for blogs. Kindly note that editing won't be a problem.

As earlier I mentioned if someone is too busy or too lazy to write in article template, please send your thoughts, information, ideas to me directly - [email protected]

The article will be published with mail sender's name.  

Cheers. 
    munna219777Deb_Banreddevil87BrainFallINDIAfootydipArsenalFan700spartadebarghya89deepakckarenesudhakar2050
  • @munna219777 Mate I appreciate your point. If rumour are mixed with actual news, it reduces the credibility of IFN. My view was to have a dedicated rumour section with headline rumour. Any unconfirmed news can be pointed as rumour. Any confirmed news or highly reliable news will be categorized as complete news. I am not suggesting mixing both. This way credibility of IFN is not lost and we do increase traffic to IFN blog.

Anyways, all depends upon admin and other members views.  
    munna219777
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    hoping for ur faster recovery....Get well soon Somesh.... 
    dhritiman7
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    get well soon Somesh Upadhyay
    dhritiman7
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Thank you all. It will be a while. 
    dhritiman7reddevil87NagendraArsenalFan700munna219777debarghya89deepakcBaberto
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Since,most of the guys here edit Wikipedia to update about the latest pro players why can't we have a section in the blog where you can have player profiles,statistics for each year. This way you will have around 100 odd more pages  about players and we can also have a database of players who played at some level for India but are currently clubless. In the profile section,we can also ask them to have their own views or a writeup.
    dhritiman7Deb_Ban