I-league Round 16 Games

Comments

• indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Ten Sports production to be blamed. Even matches at Barasat seem like they are played in Goa.
    munna219777deepakcArsenalFan700
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    EB midfield was totally non-existent. BFC were practically toying with them. EB were saved a major embarrassment today.
    munna219777reddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    East Bengal paid price for Bishwajit's poor team selection. Rehenesh, Khabra, Shehnaz, none of them should have played. To the Fed Cup then and hopefully with a new coach.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Both MB & KEB should get major restructuring...keb with team and mb with management....this is an average BFC team which has been crowned champion....AW goes out on a high.
    munna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    East Bengal are still in the race. They win the last 2 games to finish at 30.
    BFC lose last 2 games to finish at 29
    Mohun Bagan win the last game to finish at 30
    EB win the title on head to head.   Possible
    deepak dedhamunna219777sanvedjadhavgaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29628 Points
    'How poor this East Bengal players have been this evening. There were a few faces who told us that they have travelled from Kolkata with a unreserved rail ticket to watch this match. And look here, how the players have rewarded them. Bengaluru FC on the other hand, have been truly phenomenal. Not because they have a far superior squad, but because they had a better planning, better pressing and dare I say it - a better coach.' This reportage from Goal.com's Atanu Mitra sums up the story of the game. Shame on East Bengal, let alone winning or losing, most of the players looked like they were taking a stroll in the park. They deserved this ignominy.
    munna219777deepakc
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited April 2016
    Funny to see everyone going apeshit over sumit passi's double on twitter
    First goal was handed to him on a silver plate,other one was ok, a decent header
    FNI's twitter page was praising him like the next saviour of Indian football

munna219777deepakc
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    EB lost the game in the midfield. They do not have a creative midfielder (Mehtab probably is injured, and he doesn't qualify as one); I find Mama even at his age more enterprising(also has the experience of big matches) and Biswajit didn't start with him! Lobo, if he is injured and cannot play the full match , should have been given the start and then withdrawn if he was unable to continue. Why bring him in the last quarter?These are the best midfielders in EB's team this year and strangely they were on the bench! 

However, liked the attitude of the old man Ranti. He fell back many a times to lend support to his defence, but Dong as usual is useless - he is a little refined version of Ram Malik - now that his free kicks have lost the sting and trajectory.

Ashley made calculative moves(he didnt have the big man Johnson, but his defence was calm and composed) - which is reqd to win big matches and when u r in course for championship race; no fanfare, but steady - which both Biswajit & Sanjoy shall NEVER learn!
    Deb_Banmunna219777reddevil87deepakc
  • I was at the match today BFC vs EB..the atmosphere was fantastic..the crowd was good but not 11k as was mentioned...Ranti was a spectator but once in a while he would go back to defend..Do Dong was good in patches..few other players should not even be in the team..
    Deb_Banmunna219777reddevil87gaffertapedeepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I didnt see Pradyum Reddy today with BFC Bench. Where is he nowadays? Mustafa Ghouse was smiling at the end-I wonder what they are thinking for next year?