I-league Round 16 Games

123457»

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29628 Points
    Thinking! Hmmmm! Not a term often associated with Indian football :s :s
    BTW good to see Biswajit and Westwood shaking hands at the end. After  all the spat...yes, things certainly look interesting!
    deepakc
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    Salgaocar war leading 1-0 from a Duffy goal. Sunday hit the post.
    deepakcmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    FT score Azwal 0-1 Salgaocar. Salgaocar safe from relegation
    munna219777Deb_BanBrainFallINDIAEastBengalPridedeepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Santosh must be a sought after coach now...any idea if Salgaocar are offering him a long term project? Or they still have this random gora coach fetish?
    gaffertapeEastBengalPridemunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Sometimes I take a break from this forum, but then I come back cause I love football in India and want to see it do great... then I see things like "random gora coach fetish".

I am not white but come on, do admins here not see how some users could be offended from stuff like this? And this guy gets away with it all the time!
    gaffertapeshankar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    Guys, we are hovering around dangerous territories ... please refrain ...
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Seems like goal.com is influencing some people here..
    Have we all forgotten how Kashyap almost got Rangdaijied relegated...his poor recruitment and poor coaching of his famous 3-5-2
    He spent big on Ranty , Mangi & Steven Dias but if it wasn't for Herring Shaplang taking over RUFC would've been down

At Royal Wahingdoh he inherited a team that Carlton Chapman and a local Manipur I coach ( ) built. This team already had the foreigners and Jackie & Seitya for years. We all remember their giant killing run in the 2011 Fed Cup in Pune.
    The same coach did most of the work , while Kashyap would turn up late for sessions and just take the glory.
    4 of his former teams no longer play in the League !! Talk about poisoned chalice!

He has left all his clubs in a worse off position than when he joined..
    Salgaocar at the moment are an exception...but keep him for a year and have him build your team at your peril 
    karenesudhakar2050Deb_Bandeepakc
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited April 2016
    "Goron ki na Kalon ki
    Duniya hai Dilwalon Ki"
    Lines from a song from the film "Disco Dancer"
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Four former clubs of Santosh Kashyap ONGC, Air India, Royal Wahingdoh, Rangdajied no longer play I-League. But it was not because of him. It was AIFF who forcibly removed them citing AFC criteria. Those clubs did not get relegated on merit.
    AKBdeepakcEastBengalPride