2015-16 I-League Round 17: Will the Blues reign Supreme Again?

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Congratulations to Bengaluru FC. Champions of India!!!!!!
    Nagendradeepakc
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    I remember someone saying that Mohun Bagan will win with a round to spare. He got the team wrong. It is Bengaluru FC. Champions again. Congrats BFC. Congrats Ashley Westwood.
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777deepak dedhaNagendradeepakc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Congrats to  BFC for wining the championship again. For dynasty they need few more years. But happy to see few rivalries especially with MB, EB and MFC. Love to see the same rivalries with Goa clubs too. It will help Indian football in long run.
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Lyngdoh's return at a crucial time and the goals him and Vineeth scored played a major role. I still feel Sanjoy Sen's stupid comment on TV and then the suspension cost them the league. They were unbeaten for more than 10 rounds. 

Does anyone noticed Osano's terrible drop in performance, is he carrying injury? Even in the EB match the way Dong turned him and left him for dead made him look like a Milan Susak.
    munna219777NagendraSoham_De
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Excepting for John Johnson, the other 3 imports are pathetic. Osano obviously is nowhere near where he was couple of years back. He takes ages to turn!
    DX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Sit down! Collins has been a decent signing this season.
    I agree with @Soccerlover. BFC, Indian contingent has made much difference than foreign recruits. Before the commencement of the league, many of us pointed out that BFC squad is most balanced. Nobody is better than others by miles including the foreign recruits. This will help them to rotate. That has happened. Without key players in middle of the league they were able to overcome the finish line. 
    Same cant be said about MB or EB. MB had much better team in my opinion. Much better performance than BFC this season. But their inconsistency at late stage cause them the league.
    deepakc
    edited April 2016
    Meanwhile, why dont we all share the best I-league 11 (With 4 foreigners) and best I-league Indian 11? It will be good to see who are key/good players in India.
    SoccerloverDeb_Bankartik91
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Ashley Westwood reveals in presser that he might leave BFC after club offer him new contract with reduced wages
    deepakc
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Maybe @ArsenalFan700 can recommend some MLS players as import to BFC!  :D 

He has been trying to recommend so many to almost all Indian clubs, without much success though!
    deepakc