2015-16 I-League Round 17: Will the Blues reign Supreme Again?

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6473 Points
    ;Soccerlover ...

seems to be you are very upset as BFC won the I-League...  please don't use regional word like South if u wanted to counter/disagree with someone ....  please feel free to dislike my comment if I'm harsh..

I agree that DX is little high just like me.. his intention is.. Earlier Chennai FC and now BFC...

coming to topic... 11k spectators... do u expect more than that for 3 years old club... that too in a city like Bangalore where migrants are high... 

Is there any rule that clubs shouldn't recruit best available players..... irrespective of area... in ur example from NE..

BFC has done a good job by finding hidden/upcoming talent.... and they have finished 1st,2nd,1st which indeed great achievement...
    gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050munna219777BrainFallINDIAreddevil87shibier
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I cant stop u from speculating @Nagendra .

And lets not overuse the word "regional bias" in every context. 

Anyone who follows Indian soccer closely wud only agree that the performance/quality of BFC have only gone down steadily since the time it came into existence(their problems grew), yet they have been the champion this year due to external factors (read AIFF bias), which clearly shows where this League is headed towards; and as honest members lets accept these facts and swallow these bitter pills first ,rather than making those childish comments of who is/is not upset of a team winning the League. If that be the case, then FB is the forum to discuss this and not IFN. Someone talked abt youth development etc., while I can see abt 40% is NE players in BFC - which is a fact! Neither that has got anything to do with regional bias/nor is his facts correct. 

End of the day football in this country has to be a winner and given the way unprofessionalism is growing manifold (in how its being run),the end result is irrelevant. 
    NagendraDXDeb_Bansparta
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @Soccerlover I would really be grateful if you will explain to me this "AIFF bias"
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @Soccerlover  seems like our 2 gaints club is playing with all local players .. what happened to ram malik ? few season ago he was find for MB and where is he now ? both club just starting U22 player and later on subbing him off in first 30 mins ..  going by your logic all club must plays with their region players , so region which dont have club where those players will play ? 
    NagendragaffertapeBrainFallINDIAsanvedjadhav
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6473 Points
    ;Soccerlover ...

u sounds too funny... If u still feel your earlier comment makes sense and doesn't hurt any people from South... Please do read your earlier comment again... While praising u can use regional words.. but while criticizing or making fun, it is truly biased and hurts the people.. I don't wanted to continue on this regional discussion.. I will leave it to you how to take it or comment on this...

coming to topic... please explain external factors and this AIFF bias..

Champions will definitely get these bias critics and will have haters...

Same happened to Barcelona, Manchester United and Arsenal..

If u take example of this year European champions league Barcelona vs Atletico quarterfinal...   if in same situation, Barcelona is in Atletico position and penalty decision went in favor of Barcelona.. people would have said referee is biased and corrupted.. of course.. I don't take anything away from ADM.. and they are good in both the legs

Same goes with last years I-league match between BFC vs Mohun Bagan..
    If decisions went in favor of BFC, People would have said AIFF and Referees are biased because of which MB lost the title.. again don't wanted to take anything away from MB.. they are truly deserved champions last year...

This year BFC is deserved champions as they played well even if key players are not available in crucial period... I cannot take anything away from BFC neither anyone can do..

one or two favor decisions doesn't make any team as league champions.. that's the beauty of league..
    dev_pfcmunna219777gaffertapealecsBrainFallINDIA
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    We are the champions.... We are the champions... Collins played good today and he was excellent in the last match against eb. Scenes were pretty amazing... We know how tuff league was!!! Chettri assist was good and tap in by Len. Indians at BFC made difference. It's not district level or santosh trophy to play local players. It's club, we can have many as many players we want from northeast or any another place in India. But it is good to have local players. Youth development takes some time. Hold on!!!  We might have 1/2 promoted from u17/19 to senior team. Regarding attendance I didn't expect 11k because of RCB match. It was surprise and people chose right kanteerava and the wait continues for a very long till next season. 

We are BFC, We ain't done yet. Champions for a reason. Let's come forward everyone and make unified league. 
    Nagendradeepakcreddevil87munna219777DXnamewtheld
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    South becoming the centre of football is far fetched....they have 2 clubs in both the divisions of natnl lg combined. 1 is very well run, that doesn't make south the epicentre Come back when there are at least 4-5 teams with a fair bit of local talent, till then be grateful to JSW for investing in a team despite aiff
    NagendraAKBDeb_Ban
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Bleat bleat wah wah...the word sore loser comes to mind when I read the endless, monotonous and rather pointless accusations from @Soccerlover ;

Your team screwed up, and BFC won, suck it up and move on.
    gaffertapeBrainFallINDIAnamewtheldreddevil87sanvedjadhavkartik91
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    BFC deserved to be Champions simply because they played as a team. Absence of key players because of injury or suspension didn't matter. Here I give credit to Ashley Westwood. Congratulations BFC.
    gaffertapeDeb_BanDXBrainFallINDIAreddevil87
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    For those kiddos, who doesn't even know whats "AIFF bias"....  that sums up Indian football for u guys!  :D :D 

Sit up...and suck ur own thumb (or may be something more!) and while doing so,watch Indian football! ;)

DXkarenesudhakar2050