Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    His fitness is in doubt. But, his talent is unquestionable. Obviously, talent alone doesn't win games.
    He would have been a decent signing in the first year. But, now he has become fat, out of professional setup for almost an year and has no will or motivation to work hard (especially for a 3 month league). If he comes, he's going to do it for money.
    His real downfall began after the 2006 world cup itself. His partying habits and lack of motivation led to his downfall. He was destined to be a great player. But, how do you motivate a player who has won the world cup, champions league, la liga, player of the year, copa america, confederations cup at such a young age. ( I WOULD WANT TO DISCUSS ON THIS, ANY GREAT IDEAS ON HOW TO MOTIVATE AFTER EARLY SUCCESS?) His list of accolades is unending. All the achievements were achieved way before he hit his peak.
    Good players usually mature and achieve this at their peak. He was different. He was the reason why I started loving football. He was the heartbeat of millions of people all across the world. He was the GREAT RONALDINHO.

atuljgred_devilspartaDXmunna219777kuldeep007
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    He is a junkyard now and we dont need him in ISL
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    ATK should sign him if they can't get Forlan. He will be a perfect chomok signing.
    Soccerlovermunna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    So, are you! CHOMOK for IFN!  Frankly though, @EastBengalPride don't mind, but your comments are very funny. I really enjoy them on IFN. There are days which are so bad, that I feel like kicking anyone's ass who comes close. But, after reading your comments, ALL IS WELL!
    red_devilsamiamDeb_Ban
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    The 3 teams that seems to be interested in Ronaldinho are FC Goa, Mumbai and Chennaiyin.... 
  • samsam 16526 Points
    He is not staying for PFL. Will he come for ISL?
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    So, is Futsal gateway to ISL enroute to I-League! ?

And how much does PP and co.makes (now that his party is not in Centre, so influx of fund must have slowed down ;) ) by having this trashy tournaments/players!
    munna219777
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    If not ISL, Ronaldinho will easily get a club in A league or China. And his agent has only divulged that a few months back.
  • samsam 16526 Points

Ruata, the young lad from MBSFA who is currently practicing with the senior team and already has impressed coach Mr. Sankar Lal Chakraborty by his performance. 
    Carbon_14deepakcmunna219777Deb_Ban