Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• SanroySanroy Goa152 Points
    GOA should have retained only 3 players from last season, Leo Moura, Rafael & Jofre. N remaining all new foreigners.
    Hope atleast the 3 new players zico is signing be younger
    munna219777
  • SanroySanroy Goa152 Points
    Currently only BFC management are doing the Best Signings.... other Management's needs to learn from them
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    BFC management are doing great, easily doing the best out of the I-League teams.

Agree and disagree on number of foreigners they should have retained. Don't know why Dudu and Luciano are coming back but doubt we will see much of them (maybe Dudu) but the rest are understandable at least.
    munna219777
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    edited August 2016
    6/8 foreign signings of FCG are around 37 yrs old and one is failing to even land a club in I league as well(Dudu) . I dont know how anyone can infer from this that the signings have been impressive.I thought Zico preferred younger foreigners when he complained about Robert Pires  or wanted someone who is a current player !!! I fear the remaining signings of FCG will be some random Sunday Loveday from I league.  
    Well they have not signed them yet so stop complaining until they do. It is not as if all 8 of these guys will start for them, only 6 foreigners start. Coehlo is probably one of them, then who knows, maybe the three guys signed will also be starter quality and somewhat younger, and then add in Lucio or Gregory and that is a solid foreign set to start in the ISL. Mix in the young and promising Indian players FC Goa has and I would not be worried about them.

Dudu I doubt will start much, he only started 6 matches last season. 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    Dudu is playing in Finland for FC Haka
    munna219777
    Agreed with Ashlesh until "Isl different than proper league, its more about rhythm and familiar faces around you to understand each other game,"

Other than that he is pretty bang on.
    munna219777AshishKaul
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Thangjam Saran Singh who played as a Midfielder for Mumbai City FC in the Indian Super League on loan from Salgaocar F.C has joined Bagan
    munna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited August 2016
    Brandon joining FC Goa this year but will start for them next year 
    munna219777deepakc
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Brandon's signing has been put on hold.
    munna219777