Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    BFC's signings this season (both the players and coach) show their intent. They intend to be part of ISL which will become India's top division next season. They want to be part of the game on the big stage. They have the spending power. The corporate owner is doing well. Should be easy for them to spend 30-40 crores given that there is a huge market in Bangalore. Football is loved there. Hell, even BFC is attracting 13-14K fans on an average. Those are genuine fans. With the ISL, we can expect the Kanteerava stadium to have good attendance of around 25-30K I believe.
    goalkeeparreddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    BFC average is not more than 8k that includes the matches when EB MB plays in Bengaluru and attendance surges because of Kolkata clubs fans. Also, they are eyeing AFC Cup with this squad. If they enter ISL, a lot of existing ISL clubs won't be able to compete with them. 
    goalkeepardeepakcDeb_BanCarbon_14reddevil87ashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    Hahaha I was knowing you will say this. Anti goa prick
    Apnay keya to Baladkar hamnay keya to chamatkar
    @coolgagan you don't know nothing The new format will not be implemented next season don't believe in PP and SD. there is internal revolt inside AIFF most Bengali members have objected the new system a I-league club has asked aiff to allow 6 I-league clubs in ISL with out any share of central sponsorship.
    sanvedjadhav
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    Saran Singh signs for mohun bagan..
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    @goalkeepar: 'Apnay keya to Baladkar hamnay keya to chamatkar'--You are a super entertainer :D  :D  Also you have unintentionally complimented @coolgagan by saying 'you don't know nothing'--meaning you know many things, everything...My update of the 'IFN in a nutshell' comment: @goalkeepar-- The IFN entertainer ;)

sanvedjadhavNagendrareddevil87kartik91samiamashindia
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Kabhi toh hoga merger bhai. Aise humesha nhi chalega. and the day the merger happens. BFC will be there (if they survive). True. Once they enter ISL, a lot of clubs will not be able to compete with them. Simply because of their backing.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    As someone who follows the Serie A in Brazil, they don't all play 35-37 year olds, they play older guys but not that old.

@red_devil they have not even made that many signings so lay off FC Goa. They are not doing bad IMO and I expect good things from them as long as Zico is around.

@goalkeepar Who knows what is going on. If what you said is true, cool, those clubs will probably be relegated straight away anyway then.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    FC Goa are set to retain 8 foreigners. 
    munna219777red_devilCarbon_14coolgagan