Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would mention NorthEast United but even they made a good signing with Romaric. Delhi Dynamos and FC Goa need to get going though cause it does not look good right now. Goa has an excuse, Delhi Dynamos don't.

Mumbai City have dominated the most with their signings
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    FCG foreigner signings are pure vomit at the moment compared to the rest. The best signings has once again been made by MCFC. Signing Facundo Cardozo is freakin unreal.These are the type of signings we expect in season 3 DDFC will hopefully sign up some decent foreigners before they turn up for the WBA friendly. Wont comment on the marquees till the others have also signed. Excited about the new season already  !!!  :)
    DomnicAshishKaul
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    DD will come up with something good. Malouda will be the marquee. Doblas and Pelissari have been signed. I think they will do just fine.
    FCG's signings will suck again this year. Last couple of seasons, they managed to do well due to lack of proper coaches in other teams. Situation has changed. With this lot of players, I expect them to be thrashed by teams like Mumbai.
    Domnic
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Goa will still be in the semis however much some members may hate it.These things are much above our foresight. Fans and players hardly matter. ;)
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Amiri would have been a good signing if it was for a mid-table I-league club. But for a club which would appear in continental tournaments, I ain't satisfied. Is MB planning to release Katsumi?
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    No Katsumi has a contract for next season. Amiri could be a stop gap signing
    Deb_Ban
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @Deb_Ban Katsumi is contracted till 31 May 2017, so there is no question of Katsumi being released. Yes agree to your point regarding Amiri. What I understand is..... Amiri is only for CFL & a couple of tornaments Mohun Bagan may play in November & not for I-League, Federation Cup or Continental tournament. We all agree that this is a last minute makeshift arrangement caused by departure of Seaborne.
    Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Amiri and seaborne !! Hell and heaven is probably closer  :D
    Carbon_14ArsenalFan700kartik91reddevil87
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Yes...@sam same as Wedson & Adilaja :p
    Carbon_14samSoccerloverkartik91reddevil87