Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You can't even say he is a savior until we see if he plays a lot or not in ISL
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    MB target Gregory Arnolin...if not him they will sign Luciano (again). Jeje hasnt decided on his future at MB, he could be replaced by Sumit Passi/ Narzary   :o
    http://insidenewsbangla.in/sports/mohun-bagan-i-league-team-ready/
    deepakc
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7390 Points
    Its that time of the year again .

Carbon_14
  • image Former Chonburi and Port striker, Thiago Cunha has completed his move to Mumbai City FC in Indian Super League. After leaving Port FC in the late of this season, Brazilian-born Timorese striker, Thiago Cunha has moved for another adventure in Indian Super League with Mumbai City FC. Thiago Cunha was one of Chonburi FC legend. The prolific striker played for Chonburi in 2013-2015, scored 53 goals from 64 games of Thai League before the move to Port FC in 2016 season.
    thebeautifulgamebengalurufcred_devilCarbon_14Domnicdeepu
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Port FC (Thai 2nd div club) he scored 5 goals in 21 games in 2016. But he was an asset in Thai PL for Chonburi(2012-15) , used to get around 20 goals a season. Much needed addition to MCFC upfront. Forlan has been an absolute waste.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited October 2016
    @lokeshchandaindia Wait you talking about Rahul Patil? i have met the guy, even had a meeting with Ashish nangia, what exactly are you implying? rahul isn't high up the ladder is he?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Cunha, at this point in the season, is not a bad signing at all.
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @Naujawan ... What I'm implying is that Sukhwinder Singh seems to be close to all the shady guys in Indian football. Rahul Patil was CEO of North East and Chennaiyin FC so I dont know how up the ladder you position him to be. But he is a shady guy and is also allegedly working as a shadow agent with Baljit Rihal of Inventive Sports. He was sacked from Chennaiyin FC after his previous employers NEUFC complained to IMG R about some financial irregularities committed during his time there.
  • bengalurufcbengalurufc bengaluru159 Points
    As per rumours Minerva Academy FC has brought in a well known Real Estate Developer to sponsor a huge amount to them if they would be considered for the I-League this season but AIFF looking on for Co-Operate entrys after Bengaluru FC's contribution, forgetting the performance of Dodsal FC, DSK Shivajians etc. RIP AIFF! 
    Carbon_14deepakc
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Minerva Academy is serious about I-League & that's good thing. I guess they have some good players from their academy too. So they willl help I -league as representative from North Zone.But most probably after OZONE FC has spend some money on players and all I guess OZONE FC will get chance to play I-League

If merger happens, ISL has one interesting proposed rule : " No team from same city for 3 years"

BFC has completed 3 years..... May be OZONE FC will be second team from Bengaluru