Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• @lokeshchandaindia ;

replying you on this regular thread as per my limited knowledge and capacity... 

1. players give that extra during the ISL...
    -I differ on this theory at least on the part where you are stating reasons behind it i.e. "glamour, crowd, good pitches."
    player play well in I-league there are better chances of his recognition , there can be other factors for nonperformance  such as  role assigned to him by management, team environment, his coordination with colleagues
    glamour?? lol

2.Please ask any Goan the quality of the Fatorda pitch post the ISL
    -Do you mean during ISL pitches are well maintained & post ISL nobody looks after them?
    plus if this is such major factor why cant I league teams do anything about it?
    also SCG drew with DSK 0-0 this I league season at fatorda and lost at Pune 1-3 which is better pitch (As per you fatorda is bad) , now how on earth pitch quality compliments performance FYI there are many such examples... 

3.You think if FC Goa and ATK were replaced with Sporting Clube de Goa and East Bengal with the same players and same conditions the game would have been any different?
    -you are back again on hypothesis , I would suggest lets not argue on what could/would happen

4.accept that crowd attendances have been poor this year but at least start contemplating about accepting that fact. 
    -you are conveniently ignoring reasons behind low attendances..but again Im not the person to put forward reasons and arguring on those reasons
    lower the capacity of stadium higher the tickets rates which results in low attendance (mumbai / ATK are affected this year due to this... Pune is no better than any previous seasons(
    just because ATK last year had 40k average attendance  doesn't mean RSS should be house full
    besides most of the team are on par with attendances, I dont see major deviation 
    But since you seems to have pre-decided ISL is losing popularity I wont disturb your thought process...

5SUbhasish Roy Chowdhury
    I really dont have idea about things behind the scenes ..still can you share link/article where it was officially talks about him being unfit.. He played well  no denying 
    Im curious to know why would team declare him unfit (I cant find such thing online) and play him very next match

• According to sources from Mumbai ... FC Goa is one of the only teams not to have claimed the individual players prize money(Hero, Swift etc) from the sponsors. Maybe this is a reason for the below par performance of the players.
  • Other teams are known to pamper their players with Phones, Business class tickets,Cozy Hotels etc ... Players need to be motivated to play
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30188 Points
    Vitamin M(Money ) is certainly one of the motivators in professional football ;)
    Carbon_14red_devil
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Hume is above 30 and would struggle in I-League where it's not only more competitive but also ambient temperature in the ground is up by several degrees. 
    ArsenalFan700munna219777Carbon_14amirsid123
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    East Bengal may go with an all Indian defense this I-League which is probably the last I-League the club is playing in. Both EB MB has big money investors interested in them once the merge with ISL is announced.
  • On the issue of crowd attendance. Until turnstiles(With security) are installed in the stadiums, it will be difficult to count the numbers. I'm sure there are people entering the stadium(NEUFC) without tickets.so in come cases there crowd may be more than actually reported. In India "JUGAAD" is the name of the game .By hook or crook numbers are being hiked up to attract more sponsors and to gain worldwide attention.
    Deb_Ban
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited October 2016
    I-League 2016-17 will have 11 teams . No Ozone FC will be there in  11 teams .
    munna219777Carbon_14