Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• If u r primarily a fan of Team A or Team B, go and blabber in FB. Dont try to rub ur ass here at IFN.

IFN is primarily for them to discuss/share perspective about how to improve Indian football in general; love for a particular club(s) is NOT the top priority. Sure all of us have our preferences, but our posts are generally not biased towards one club, at the cost of development of football in India; we don't bloody defend outrageous decision of our clubs and instead fuck the shit outta that club if something is not right in that club.

deepakcgoalkeeparnamewtheldNagendradebarghya89deepak dedhaDeb_Bansamiamdreamerfootydipand 4 others.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    ;DX ...

+ 1 to Soccerlover ... 

Soccerlover  might be harsh... but it makes sense after reading your comments...
    gaffertape
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    That said, I think the local connect thing is the right step for a budding club, particularly when the club is immune to relegation. It may take some time, but the club in question would grow roots. And I would discount the unnecessary kolkata bashing.

I would have been happier if the ISL clubs would have adopted this approach.
    shibierarunskumar
  • skjeeskjee New Delhi72 Points

As per Sangbad Pratidin Romanian footballer Lucian Goian and Northern Ireland  footballer Aaron Hughes are in MB radder
    karenesudhakar2050munna219777amirsid123goalkeeparPrakashKdeepakccoolgagangaffertapeSoccerloverspartaand 3 others.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Honestly speaking.....Bengali Print Media is not too reliable in providing transfer news.
    munna219777
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    The owner of sangbad Pritidin is Srinjay Bose &  Tutu Bose,who are also the boss of MB.
    Sometimes they intentionally spreading the rumore to charge the supporter.
    Deb_BanSoccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Can we ban posting rumors from Kolkata daily papers on IFN?
    gaffertapeSoccerlover
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    What type of Radar they use Aircraft radar,Ship radar ?
    samiamshakkeerKM
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30195 Points
    No....I know very well that Kolkata dailies are very unreliable but this is a 'rumour' page...unless one is constantly posting unreliable news, they can be accommodated....those who dislike it may simply ignore it or more importantly, give us more reliable info
    Deb_BanSoccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Its not even rumors at this point, it seems like just shit being made up over and over again. I know on reddit they banned posting articles from the Daily Mail and the Sun newspapers cause they do that all the time... only post rumors from credible places.