Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    Ahh Sunday, our favourite day. Though I think Sunday will not be successful in Mumbai, as it is a business city and never in relaxing mode. They should have signed some other week day ...
    Carbon_14goalkeeparshibierdeepakcmunna219777kartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @Soccorlover What gives u the right to tell IFN readers should or should not do? I support a particular geography but doesnt mean i should stay silent to what u spout to the clubs i support with ur mask of "Improving Indian Football"

I would say its rather immature instead to pass comments  on how a club is setting itself in ur mask of Indian football fan.

Regarding ur post if blabbing in Facebook what do you actually have on me to spout sweeping comments.

Liking a particular set of clubs and not bothered about what other clubs do is not a taboo you know. Its the norm in a sane world.

PrakashKdeepak dedhagaffertapeBaberto
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Chennai City Fc sign Sunil Kumar from Bangalore League club and they had a big announcement for it 

I hope they don't end up being something like United Sikkim 
    gaffertapedeepakc
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    They also signed Soosiraj Michael. Guess twe will see a direct entry team finishing bottom of the league third year in a row.
    gaffertapedeepakcNaujawan
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    There are only x number of top level players in India and most of them will demand a  ludacris salary to move to Chennai city FC. I am sure ccfc would have loved top players but it's not always possible and would want depth.

I think it's a good idea for I league to have new faces rather than recycling the old crop. Atleast they didn't make signings like Bharat Fc and sign the Wadoos and Steven Disses of the world. Plus Bottom level team with lower ambitions should technically be good for giving fringe and young players game time.
    munna219777mohammed_87hassanDeb_BanDXAKBgaffertapedeepakcshibiersanvedjadhavBabertoand 1 other.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Yep its good that they give youngsters and fringe players a chance even BFC  was a team full of fringe players apart from Chhetri

But problem is they have signed a 60 year old manager who is employed with customs and a semi-pro coach who has maximum experience of coaching in Santhosh Trophy

I doubt whether they are really serious about their team
    gaffertapedeepakcSoccerlover
  • isnt I-league supposed to have Licensed coaches. So doesn't he have license? If he has then whats the ruckus all about 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    What can a club do when formed less than a month before the league! And why should they splurge when the league itself is not in clearer waters?

I support their strategy of loading the team with local players. Obviously, they are after building emotional connect in the long run. Their fate this year maybe will be like Bharat FC, but this shows their intention is different.
    gaffertape
  • It makes sense to have local players when you are a new club with only a few days before the league begins. The whole bidding & selection has been done in such an unprofessional way that having a foreign coach in such a short notice just for the sake of it doesn't make any sense
    munna219777DX