Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You are correct, I got it wrong, my mistake.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    Ideal situation would be to to release SC even if we win the playoffs do it immediately after play off are over and get AW instead of him , but I doubt that is going to happen.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    And then AW will take us to WC glory in 2022....seriously you ISL bhakts..wake up...we have a pool of 80 odd below average national level players...what do you expect from the NT? SC has had to give chances in NT to young players who barely get 3-4 games ALL YEAR for their respective clubs in this short season, where 1bad match could get you relegated. That is the real problem which the IMG paid jokers running AIFF wants us to forget.
    sanvedjadhavred_devilkartik91gaffertapeAKBSoccerloverkuldeep007
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, the real problem which we have not forgotten you idiot. Westwood won't take us to World Cup glory but at least he seems like one of the best options to stabilize the team... his Bengaluru FC side have been playing some great football lately and they obviously like him. Don't care what the Kolkata fans say but he has been a revelation for Indian football since he arrived.

Stephen Constantine has barely given chances to those who only get 3-4 games a year. Many of the players he gives chances to get time in the I-League, state leagues and other competitions but then you have some weird squad inclusions like Sanjiban Ghosh or Sumit Passi who barely have played in anything in a few seasons but they have yet to see the field.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    @deepakc Frankly speaking , you seem like bhakt to me. but I am yet to figure out which god you worship.
    red_devilkartik91
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Hélder Postiga is interested to play for Atletico Dé Kolkata. According to sources, he has sent a mail to ATK officials wishing to come back. Even he is ready to play as a regular foreigner instead of a marquee.
    samkarenesudhakar2050
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    he will ask for 4 crore for 4 matches.
    karenesudhakar2050munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    he will ask for 4 crore for 4 matches.
    deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    Any transfer news about I-League clubs?
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Postiga's injury was sheer bad luck for him...he is doing okay in portuguese primera now... 3 goals in 8 matches.