UEFA Euro Cup 2016

Comments

• kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Can't confirm mate. I don't know how did he even become an anchor though.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    How dare u make fun of chetri  lol
    kartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited June 2016
    So, as an Englishman, let me just say how close I was to punching my television tonight and how much screaming I did. Roy, he has to go and he will probably never have a coaching job again, unless the ISL (Kerala Blasters) goes for him.

Meanwhile, the fact that the Spurs players played like shit just showed just how bad the Premier League was last season. If Manchester City, Chelsea, and Arsenal not messed up then Tottenham would not have made top 4 and it showed when you take those guys and put them for England. Jack Wilshere got a lot of flack but his balls into the box were something that no one else had the balls to do, including Rooney, who should never play for England again. Joe Hart will also have some questions to ask, including the defense. I am not a fan of Danny Rose again, leftback used to be the strongest position for England and now we are stuck with Rose! Blimey. May Ben Chilwell reach his potential.
    gaffertape
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    That was a very surprising result. Slept early after seeing Italy beat spain ( :smiley: ) thinking eng game will be a boring 1-0 win for them. Apparently not!
    deepakc
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Our genius SC predicted that "England has good team to win Euro 2016 "  :D
    deepakcsamiamsanvedjadhav
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    One great tweet yesterday " 2 things England can't defend, the pound and long throws"
    Nagendra
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Did anyone see Inesta run halfway across the pitch to give de gea a tongue lashing for his poor distribution in the match...i have never seen iniesta so angry on a football pitch....
    Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    One great FB share , "Only England can exit Euro twice..

One is Brexit and other from Euro cup :) :)
    Deb_BanBrainFallINDIAsamiamreddevil87souravindia
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

Debutants’ performance represents major win for new Euros format...

When the idea of 24 teams participating at Euro 2016 was first mooted the tournament’s new expanded format, allowing some of the so-called smaller European nations to partake in the extravaganza, had its detractors. But, more than two weeks from its inaugural clash those doubts have all been laid to rest.

https://khelnow.com/news/article/bravehearts_iceland_stun_gutless_england

Nagendrasamiamnamewtheld
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    It can't get more embarrassing than this for england