UEFA Euro Cup 2016

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Yesterday Wales was desperately missing Ramsey. All the creativity was on the shoulder of Bale and he tried. But due to the lack of another good player they were disjoint in the final third.

On the other hand, Portugal too was still not upto the mark of Finalist. Having said so, this was the best performance of Portugal in this Euro. Ronaldo with all its goal scoring qualities but is becoming less and less mobile (probably due to age). Out all the players, 18 year old Sanchez caught the eye. He is still indecisive but will improve by next major tournament for sure. Still, it will be very difficult for Portugal to stop Germany/France in this Finals.

I am expecting Germany to win against France because of weak defense. But lets wait and watch.

Winner of Euro has to be Germany or France. Portugal will have to step up a long way to win the Euro Cup.
    BFC_Johnson_fansamiamArsenalFan700souravindia
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    Portugal were lucky all through the EUROS ,underperforming throughout...no surprise if the finish and runners up..
    But still, dont think Ronaldo will retire...
    GOING TO THE FINAL ITSELF WAS A BIG DEAL FOR THEM!!!
    guess theyll live in the moment......all expectations cleared.
    Anyways, jokes apart,
    I think PORTUGAL have a good chance of winning the Euros....

I said jokes apart, didnt I?
    My bad
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

They may have flattered to deceive against Portugal, but Chris Coleman’s side have scripted their own fairy-tale…

When Chris Coleman was appointed Wales boss after the sad passing of Gary Speed in 2012 the team were ranked an abysmal 117th in the world rankings and had tried and failed on several occasions to quality for a major tournament. Coleman lost his first four games in charge and momentum was slow to build. It was two years until they were in shape to mount a serious challenge to make it to the expanded tournament in France.

https://khelnow.com/news/article/well_done_wales_debutants_can_be_proud_of_showing_in_france
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Germany is missing many players due to injury / suspensions. Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Gomez are not playing I think. France has a good chance to win this tie. Their is a lot of historical rivalry in Football between France & Germany and it is a good chance for them to redeem themselves.
    This Euro cup was mismanaged in the terms of Draw. So many good teams got eliminated after cancelling each other. Portugal-Croatia, Spain-Italy, Italy-Germany and now France-Germany. On the other hand rubbish teams like Wales, Iceland went far ahead in this tournament. I think that it is all because of flawed Draw process with 4 best 3rd ranked teams also going in next draw and somehow all good teams fell into one half.
    sparta
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Bye bye Germany! France vs Portugal it is.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Pogba +payet+ griezman >>> kroos+ozil+howdes
    munna219777
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Bad luck Germany!! They missed an outright striker. 

A very well played France. Hats off. Not a single foot wrong in the whole match. Played the match two the script. Its their cup now to loose.
    deepakcDeb_Ban
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Nani + Ronaldo will win it 
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Hope Portugal loses in final and Ronaldo retires lol 
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    France have played excellently in this euros, and they look favourites to win it.
    UNLESS of course if Portugal do what they have done all through the euros,
    i.e take it to penalties and take home the trophy( tactics, I suppose)