2016 AFC U16 Championship INDIA

Comments

• @BrainFallINDIA ; Around 10% of the population of Saudi Arabia is Black. They are 100% Saudi Arabians and their tribes have been living there for hundreds of years. Countries like Oman, Yemen also has a very high percentage of Black people. There was just Red Sea separating the continents and migration must have taken place say hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Calling them Foreigners or Africans is equivalent of calling North East Indian people as Chinese.
    Some countries like Bahrain, Oman have given citizenships to African athletes but they are very very few. These Arab countries always had Black population. There is a term called Afro-Arabs.
    Only if you go to countries like Iran, Iraq, lebanon there is a less probability of finding Black people there.
    DX
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    You guys are taking it too far . Why the hell are u guy stressing on the skin color again and again . " oh i saw a lot of black guys todays in saudi team ,so they must be africans " -This was not what i said . And its not like i was making it up . They do scout africa for potential players . This is one of the worst kept secrets in AFC . And FYI I'm not a racist .Peace . PS: Ashlesh can be really really funny at times . Do enlighten us with your opportunistic jokes again and again .
    debarghya89
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Arabs are not exactly a race. Its a broad categorization of various tribes. So you got Arabs with varying complexion like the white Arabs from Lebanon and dark skinned Arabs from likes of Yemen, Saudi,etc. However that being said traditionally Gulf countries and their monarchies have a long history of recruiting large number of African muslims into their armies due to their physique and nowadays this is extended to sports too.  
    munna219777ashindiaAshleshred_devilgoalkeeparkartik91
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
    Japan crushed kyrgzstan by 8 goals.....
    malaysia manage to draw with iraq (1-1
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Will there be a telecast of India vs Iran?
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Not sure about the channel. May be on SS SD and HD both. But definitely on Hotstar. 
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited September 2016

There should be. Hope its not the HD channel again.

Japan has been a class apart from all the teams. Most of you might not be aware but team finishing 2nd in our group will face them. D

samiam
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    this Japanese team had terrific preparations..they easily beat Hungary, drew with Mali..smashed Mexico 4-0 before coming here!
    souravindia