2016 AFC U16 Championship INDIA

Comments

• guys, help me on this

1) there was a fight at the end of the match, what exactly happened, did ref actually get hit/pushed around?.

2) Saudi coach said the time was up before penalty was given, whats the deal?, I cant tell time was up cause the streaming link did not have the timing countdown shown . also during the match there were so many whistles which I assume were blown from d crowd, did the KSa coach confuse that with d refree whistle?.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited September 2016
    It's not that we aren't fit ,we run all the time and no team can run full speed for 90 min NOBODY!
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
    The problem is we are not playing as a team there is no proper cordination, players are playing for individual glory which is costing us.
  • Dheeraj is absolutely short of confidence. He should be benched
    sanvedjadhav
  • skubydooskubydoo Unknown47 Points
    There is a limit to cynism and bullshit. What the f is 'because time wasting match got extended'. That is what is supposed to happen. When time is wasted that is added to the ET. 
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    At the end of the day youve got to feel bad for the Saudis . Scouting talented african kids from poor african nations ,then taking them to their country ,changing their name and religion , giving them their nationality, and making them represent their country is no easy task :p
    Domnicashindiaskubydoosamiammunna219777atuljgmohammed_87hassankuldeep007red_devilsilicon3and 2 others.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited September 2016

Come on guys, there are black people who are Arabs ! There are black people who have been residing in Saudi since ages as tribes. If you guys cant believe then just open a Map, you'll see that Saudi Arabia is only separated from African countries i.e Egypt Sudan & Eritrea just by red sea.

Calling these guys as Africans is just as equal to calling Sunil Chettri, Aman chettri & host of other Nepali ethnicity footballers as being poached from Nepal.

munna219777gopiajeeshDX
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    WTH , don't make this a racist thing . Google it . Arab countries does that and i think we've discussed about this on this forum earlier. Seriously .
    samiamDeb_BanCarbon_14
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Qatar & Bahrain do it yes, but it doesn't mean every black guy playing for Arab NT is from Africa.

Let me give you an example from Qatar NT.

This guy is Khalfan Ibrahim. He's Black Arab, he's not African. He's 100% Qatar and 100% Arab.

This is Mohammed Kasola. He's from Ghana, cant sing Qatar National anthem, cant speak Arab. 100% genuine African recruit.

munna219777samiam
  • This Japan team looks class apart. I hope we get to play atleast one friendly against this team before world cup to understand how far we are from actual World Cup participating teams