ISL Week 3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    What bullshit. Majority of pollution in Delhi is due to nearby thermal power plants running on fossil fuels, construction dust, crop and forest fires, illegal burning in city and packaged food industry which add up to COx, SOx, NOx and particulates in the atmosphere. 

Firecrackers and automobiles, yes they also add up to the pollution levels but they are not the root cause. 
    gaffertapeDXmunna219777deepu
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I have lived 4 years in Jalandhar and i have seen how local people burn their fields .With western disturbance that smog from fire is easily visible in Delhi and other places .

munna219777karenesudhakar2050deepu
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    There is a conspiracy going on from certain NGO's blaming festivals and changing the way we celebrate becos its harmful to environment. 

Its proven even in Nasa imagry where the smog is coming from its from burning of the fields. There is a ban on burning but still farmers do it instead of adopting scientific methods.

Sorry if its unrelated to this thread but had to get it out of my head.
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • skubydooskubydoo Unknown47 Points
    Crop burning is certainly one cause. But denying Diwali firecrackers as an aggravator is foolish. Please come and stay with me next Diwali. You will find no place to escape. It is hazy ever since Diwali night. We don't venture out and have mostly kept indoors.  This is crazy. Delhi needs some education.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    The PM levels were severe 2 days BEFORE Diwali. Diwali is an excuse. It's cool nowadays to bash festivals for absurd reasons and hence this bashing.

Ps. This thread is not the right place for this discussion. Online chatting is.
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Ahm , i dont wanna spoil the fun , but wrong thread ?
    ArsenalFan700
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29686 Points
    Meanwhile, two East Bengal and Mohun Bagan wannabees, Jackichand Singh and Holicharan Narzary, playing for Mumbai City FC and NEUFC and not playing well at all, particularly Narzary....Not sure why MB recruited Holi (according to some reports, he has already signed for Bagan) if they were sure of Jeje...as per media reports today, Jeje is almost confirmed for MB 
    And just as i say that, Jacki scores....commentator's blessing, i guess :D
    ArsenalFan700
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29265 Points
    Willington Lima just did a *Kattimani* 😂😂
    He did a Rene Higuita....this is the ISL, man ....the 4th best league in the world....comparisons have to be king-size :p
    goalkeepargaffertape