www.indianfootballnetwork.com Rank Watch

Comments

• @Archak I think those were to intense (or I was to intense :p)

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> archak said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > > One thing i have noticed that the enviroment here is friendly not like other football forums.
    > > >
    > > >

hehehehehehehehehehe.... yo I wish you did not say that >:)

you sud search one of those Saturday night debate threads in IFN!!! and also @cleatbeat 's comments and replies :P

> >
    > >

>
    >
    @somesh and @admin why you no continue the saturday night debate??

I guess it gets very difficult to admin and moderate such a debate...also the response was not that great, people read them later

• The real question is... What ever happened to IFN Diary?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@arsenalkid700 i am new to ifn probebly 4-5 months old. Til now i hade a good friendly expirience. But u guys would know better about ifn enviroment. I am also a vital chelsea member most of the other members r like tigers waiting for pray whenever a blog is posted.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

@joyptan u a vital chelsea member also??? whats ur id??

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited September 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > @arsenalkid700 i am new to ifn probebly 4-5 months old. Til now i hade a good friendly expirience. But u guys would know better about ifn enviroment. I am also a vital chelsea member most of the other members r like tigers waiting for pray whenever a blog is posted.

Its quite simple. Mainly we like to keep peace but then there are times when we do get intense. I am trying to be less intense which to me is working slowly.

I do agree that the majority of users dont write and that is there decision but it does upset me a liitle because I see more posts on facebook than I do here (honestly the majority of posts on facebook are mindless but still). I do feel what we should try catering to the EPL Indian fans and start using the International Football threads more. Start some discussion among the EPL fans on here and maybe get them to talk about Indian football and get them into that as well.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I dont think we should look for quantity here. Look at facebook..I mean some posts and discussions are just hilarious. We got enough of them there. Here we got a serious breed of fans. The job that @ashlesh @projenator and sometime ago @imsourav  are doing, updating every little news about their clubs diligently is just marvelous. All of us, including rudra, arsenalkid, all the Indians abroad like silicon3, usaindia, and about 60 others who visit, post, discuss regularly. And mind you, not a single mindless post. We are a happy bunch. We should not look for EPL fans to increase activity. This forum is for Indian Football fans who sometimes happen to be following EPL

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

@joyptan You are right abt the atmosphere here. Although in the past only sometimes things have gotten a bit personal, but the members have shown enough maturity to quickly apologize and move on. The focus here is Indian Football. And I bet we have shared a lot of great moments here with each other rather than against each other

• You see, this is why I love this place! Somesh just took my suggestion and basically applied good logic into why it is not a necessary. On BigSoccer I would be killed.

I remember when I started on BigSoccer for Arsenal people smacked me around for being 16. Bloody hell.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What i see is is most(all) of our main & only intention is see,make indian football improve. That is probably why the enviroment is soo good.

I want to know, can i post a blog in ifn about indian football? Plese reply....