www.indianfootballnetwork.com Rank Watch

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Oh sure @Joyptan ;

U are most welcome. In fact IFN Blog is exactly for that purpose..to act as a platform for any Indian football fan who wants to write. Please send your article to [email protected]
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@somesh wow! I will send my article in few days.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

We are the true fans=Indian football fans
     Football fans of India=EPL FANS

the epl indian fans are just morons and club slaves,most are agressive and emotionall,They only see what right for their club,if you noticed many of them change their club followings after a gap of time like till 2010 everyone in india mostly supported MAN U but now they support all other clubs too,If their fav club/team looses they change their liking because they get ashamed in front of their friends Seriously is that a true football fan ?

I have actually tried to convince my EPL fanboy friends but in vain they give me reasons that india is too clumsy and lacking in skill.Some even say india does not take part in anything  which they are trying to say is "Whats not shown on TV never happened"
    Mostly i dont blame them for this low minded thinking, Football fans of india are interested in EPL because it is shown on tv,Same thing goes for cricket.Just think if matches were not shown On Tv THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING

I really feel india should adopt the tactic like what korea did in olympics not showing it entirely
    i guess thats why they are faithful to their korean sports And we are slaves of the west football 

• The old NFL and I-League most of the time was on TV. Where were they then. Trust me, just like here in America, the EPL fanboys will always come up with excuses not to follow the domestic league. Currently in America it is because MLS is a retirement league, with no pro/rel and play-offs. In India its TV.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited November 2012

Alexa Traffic Rank: -

Global Rank

30,098 India Rank

decrease in global & indian ranking......

Heres what alexa have to say

"We estimate that 86% of visitors to the site come from India, where it has attained a traffic rank of 30,953. Approximately 27% of visits to this site are bounces (one pageview only). Indianfootballnetwork.com is relatively popular among users in thecity of Bombay (where it is ranked#7,227)"

• global 481,090

indian 204,789

still decrease...

:-w

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wats the ranking for dec12 or jan13

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wats the ranking for MARCH 2013???