2017 Santosh Trophy

Comments

• MasnakMasnak Spain47 Points
    What do you guys think about Mizoram vs Tripura? I think Mizoram will win easily and with many goals. 
    Thanks a lot @gaffertape. They won 6-0. 

Tomorrow Meghalaya vs Arunachal Pradesh, they will win so easy as well in my opinion.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited January 2017
    Why should we tell you ? you should donate 30 % of your total earning for forum maintenance and development and get prediction for all Indian Football matches  ;)
    goalkeeparMasnakkuldeep007archakmohammed_87hassan
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would say Arunachal Pradesh shall win tomorrow. Development in the state has been very impressive this year and the state league this season has unearthed some gems like Tapi Mra, Dorjee Khandu, and Talom Rukbo, the latter who were granted trials with I-League sides but couldn't go since they were stuck in government jobs. Meghalaya is hurt from having their players play in the I-League so they are not at full strength whereas Mizoram were.
    7negiashindia
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    As usual @ArsenalFan700 talking shit about Indian football while sitting in his NJ perch.

Seriously Rohan ...go out and get laid.

"Development in the state has been impressive "

Have you been there ?

There football federation is a Joke...and they are THE worst federation in the NE.... bearing in mind Nagaland and Tripura are also there !!
    munna219777deepakckarenesudhakar2050deepak dedhamohammed_87hassangoalkeeparashindiakuldeep007samiam
    @7negi feel free to don't answer me. I'm just asking for people who wants to help me to get some info about games.

30% of my earnings, wow. You're not giving me full predictions about this tournament and furthermore, I don't know how good your predictions are to trust in you 100%.

Anyways, thanks all for your helping and comments, in special @gaffertape , you're great. If some day u start in betting, talk me, I'll help you.
    footydipgaffertapegoalkeeparkuldeep007
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Masnak Chill. Negi was just kidding.
    Deb_Ban7negimunna219777goalkeeparCarbon_14kuldeep007
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @gaffertape You do know that post literally was a joke? Look up the names I provided for fucks sake. I don't even know if they have a league.
    ashindiagopiajeeshsamiamsparta
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Either way...  that response from me was long overdue to you...

And I am serious ...go out & get laid....it seems like its been a while.

Btw 
    Meghalaya 3nil up...few minutes left...

Messing with guys when its regarding money isn't a laughing matter. So as I have said....if you have nothing constructive to comment...you don't have to comment.... 

deepak dedhaMaddiemunna219777deepakcMasnakashindiakuldeep007spartasanvedjadhav