ISL Semi-finals Discussion Thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So Ruidas apparently off for Keegan Pereira
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited December 2016
    Sena Ralte today performance tell us why he  will never make to Indian team . Awful player going ahead , Cant pick simple pass , cant cross .
    ArsenalFan700gaffertapearchak
    Oh come on, you're being too harsh on him. Wasn't his best game, his pace and lack of strength was exposed sometimes by guys like Lara a few times and he wasn't the greatest going forward but he wasn't awful. Sehnaj had a good game at the back but his crosses going forward were woeful, Costa and Defederico were horrible, and I barely noticed Norde till towards the end of the match. Jackichand should've done a lot better with his chances when he had the ball (not to mention that miss) and Gerson was also nonexistent.

I can see Debjit getting praise but Mumbai City should have had at least two goals tonight. The corners were the worst part of their game today.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29243 Points
    So a repeat of Season 1 final with Kerala winning in from of 60000 people from a last minute goal from Mohammed Rafique.
    Carbon_14deepakcindian_gooner
    Thiago d'Cunha with a MMA kick on ATK player. This happens only in ISL.
  • I have been one who have always found Molina an extremely defensive coach( 8 draws in the league stage). This guy played only 2 players out of 11 from the last game leaving out players like Postiga, Hume, Doutie, Prabir, with only Sereno and Borja continued; and ATK was a player short after Robert's exit; despite that how and why did have the confidence to field an almost new team in a SF????? So is it either a case of a) something fishy; or b) even he has understood the "importance' of ISL matches! ? ;) :D But Mumbai certainly lacked the intensity which was expected from them - not to mention about the free-for-all that followed after the match!
    @Arsenalfan700 that is unintentional. what happen in ISL is intentional and both the players got away with it this happens only in isl. where rules are made and broken as per condition by IMG --R.
    deepakcgaffertapekartik91
    Thank you for justifying why I posted that
  • We all know the quality of referring in India is just as good/bad(or even sub par) as our football! However, ISL throws open the glaring mistakes of the refs.,courtesy the camera works. Star Sports operates with lot many cams, and hence we sitting and watching on TV attribute this to ISL! 

U would NOT see the same kinda glaring mistakes in I-League, b'cos we all are aware how things are beamed on Ten Sports - although these mistakes are also a common phenomenon in I-League games! And since our love/passion for respective clubs (Bagan.EB, BFC etc.) are more than ISL clubs, we then get into a war of words amongst ourselves - with some talking about biasness, while others rubbishing this as "grapes are sour" - as per our discretion.

I would say the quality of our players/game have indeed improved in the last 4/5 years, but the quality of referring has actually gone from bad to worse.

Therefore in a way its good that this kinda cam work atleast exposes the jokers who supervises the game and at times even kills the game with their weird decision..
    ArsenalFan700Carbon_14