XXIX International Granatkin Memorial Football Tournament

1232425262729»

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    edited January 2017
    We should have won this match. Tajikstan is not a top team, yes agree that conditions favor almost all the teams apart from India. But we are couple of months away from tourney and we should have prepared the team at least to win(or draw) matches against below average opponents.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepardeepak dedhaDXsanvedjadhav
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Beware Bhutan,Guam etc Adam will find you and lose against you.
    deepak dedhasamiamashindiaNagendramunna219777ArsenalFan700sanvedjadhav
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    Goalkeeper... what happened to you   ?? no one is expecting these players to win world cup or get out of the group stage .... These kids getting nice exposure playing in different conditions and teams... I would be happy if atleast 3 players of this batch turn as good international players... that's how its works... we need similar exposure for next batch as well ...
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Development cannot be judged against results and i understand but u have to look at the tactical development that has failed to address the key shortfalls over te year.

We still panic at defense when put to test, The wingers and midfielders run a lot but without stiching moves between them,

Strikers still try to do too much on thier own without bringing the wingers and midfielders into play.

These remain the same over 6 months in the matches that i have seen. esp since the brics cup we seem the play the same way with limited or no Plan B in matches.That is the main concern.

These issues will get magnified in the worldcup and trashing will be the norm.

goalkeeparCarbon_14archakEastBengalPride