2016-2017 I-league- Round-11 turning the corner....

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Anybody can see the team is trying to play a better brand of football this year...tgey lack firepower that is the recruiter's fault
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Kashyap deliberately delayed signing foreigners

If he signed 4 foreigners he would have lost 20% of his big salary.

His arrogance has cost him the job and his future with clubs
    Carbon_14mohammed_87hassan
  • Then thats not Kashyap's problem - its the management problem. If the club doesn't have fund or want to split the fund at its disposal in such a way that it disturbs the balance of the team/coaching stuff, then its the fucking management who has to get things right first.

And lets face it(all of us have seen it) - Steven Dias and Prateek played BAD football and if the coach wants to release them, so be it. So, whether Kashyap protects his interest first or not has no relevance when it comes to releasing these players.
    deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    DSK Shivajians performance was baffling.

1) Foreign Coach was out of ideas as far as playing in a competitive league.
    2) Young players of DSK were looking very poor on fitness. They are young Academy players.
    3) Even after trailing, the desire to take the Ball for Corners, Thrown ins was missing.

Very deserving victory for Churchill Brothers and Derrick Pereira.
    Barring East Bengal, Foreign Coaches have been a big disappointment so far in I-League.
    deepakcgaffertapeashindiafootydip
  • The point is not foreign or deshi coach! U need to see the composition of team 

U give DSK, current BFC team to Trevor Morgan and see how he performs!
    munna219777Carbon_14archak
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited February 2017
    If player performance looks bad within 8 matches then why the fuck sign them in first place ??

This is a professional league bro not some school tournament in Kolkata or Goa to release players just because of poor form. Pratik, Allan and Steven aren't new to I-league.

Now kids(Mumbai youth players) watching all this shit will know the consequences of some bad form.

deepakcCarbon_14mohammed_87hassankarenesudhakar2050Deb_BanSoccerlover
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    This is pro football..u don't perform , u het kicked out. I see nothing wrong
    mohammed_87hassanArsenalFan700gaffertapeDeb_BanSoccerloverashindiadeepak dedha
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited February 2017
    If that was the case then Falcao would have never recovered. But anyways what makes 34 year old Rafi any better for Mumbai FC. End of the day Kashyap got his commission :D
    Carbon_14mohammed_87hassangopiajeesh
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    @deepakc if that's the 
    Case JEJE must have been kicked off during his Dempo days 
    Jhingan must be banned from I-League

Every player has a bad season 
    U just can't throw them out of your team 
    No team does that 
    karenesudhakar2050gaffertapeDeb_Ban