2018 AFC U-23 Championship - China

Comments

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    7-2 Hattrick for Edmund and Roshan.

Is there any publication on the squad list? I need to update the wikipedia page for the U19's.
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @the real Ag , you can find playing Xi source here 

India U-19 first XI v Singapore: Patra(G), Das, Lalliansanga, Joseph, Zonuna, Bhutia, Joysana, Lalengzama, Roshan, Lalnuntluanga, Edmund

https://khelnow.com/news/article/india-u19-defeats-singapore-u19
    Carbon_14
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    It's on Twitter and AIFF site
    edited June 2017
    Thanks guys. I mean the entire squad selected for this friendly with Singapore, with their DOB (at least the official one) and perhaps even the club they play for.

I cannot use just surname in the wikipedia page. Additionally, help us wiki-editors by pointing out mistakes/information on current squad selected for the U17's, U19's, U23's and the senior team on the wikipedia page at IFN please.
    Carbon_14
    For AIFF Media Coordinator Edmund Lalrindika become Edmund Laringka and Naorem Roshan Singh become Nacrem Roshan Singh .  :'(  How can fans in Indian Football will know name of their footballers ??

RonnyThe real AGmohammed_87hassanashindiaCarbon_14
    This is exactly part of the reason why Indian football has not gone forward. The person who is in charge of writing articles likes this needs to up his game or get the fuck out.

Wikipedia editors will testify as to the difficulty in finding published works form relevant sources for Indian players, and I mean basic stuff like the players' DOB, club they play for, appearances, goals etc at least for the NT at different age levels. 
    Carbon_14
    @AG these all players are free agents and contracted with AIFF , Clubs Players like Thapa , Bodo , Negi , Jerry ect will join squad later 
    Carbon_14
    These are the same players who play for the AIFF Elite Academy though right? I think that is their "club" at league level and they double up as the India U19's as we saw with Daniel. Nishu etc.

Is there any way to get the list of players selected for this friendly? I have emailed AIFF in the past but needless to say I never received any responses.
    Carbon_14sparta
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Negi are you say those 4 players are still eligible for U-19 and will play the qualifiers? That would be awesome! Where are they now?
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    they are not eligible