2018 AFC U-23 Championship - China

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited July 2017
    Manvir Singh looks quite a promising player. He has the raw attributes(6 feet above, decent positioning)  become a NT regular, now it all depends on where he plays next season. A move to Aizawl FC would be win in win situation for both club and the player. 
    Ronnymunna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Why is any promising young player always expected to play in teams like AFC or Shillong? 

What about the Bengal or Goan clubs? If anything these clubs play the most matches in a season not even including the I-league.
    gaffertapeashindiamunna219777archak
  • Manvir should loaned out to any one of ISL clubs . It is more beneficial to him and the country. He has  good talent with speed. Really an international material.
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    Had these kids qualified for next round, they would have all made to ISL teams...
    ashindia
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    That's exactly my point AshIndia,Stephen being the National Team's coach should be concerned about just the National Team.Some players are league players and some are Tournament players.

Like Gerrard and Lampard were best Midfielders in EPL but never did that well for England in big Tournament.

If Chhangte is playing well in International matches,So Stephen shouldn't care about how his domestic season went.

It's just like Cricket,Some are Test players,some Odi and some T20.If some one is not doing well in T20,it shouldn't mean that he should be dropped from Odi team and Test Team also.

karenesudhakar2050
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Regarding Chhangte's place I can easily see him play left Midfielder with Udanta as right Midfielder.Jeje and Chhetri as striker and Central Attacking Midfielder. With two Defensive Midfielders which we are already playing in Rowlin and Lyngdoh.Somewhat like a 4-4-1-1.
    munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Changte still needs 2 more years or more competitive football to be a regular in the senior team. He should anyways be a part of the team in tournaments like SAFF etc
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Also a word of appreciation for Salam Ranjan Singh, who I thought was the best Indian player on the pitch, for both matches.
    gopiajeeshmunna219777BrainFallINDIAgaffertapedreamer
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Am equally impressed by Salam Ranjan this time..absolutely disliked his game when he started but I see good improvement,stronger physically
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited July 2017