2016-2017 I-league- Round-12 Last chance saloon for 3 coaches

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    That is "raas" in anar! :p 
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    After Mahesh Gawli retirement I haven't seen a good Center Back in India. Even though Anas is best among the current CB's he prone to silly mistakes, and you really cant blame this guy as he was driving auto till the 20's. 
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAgoalkeepargaffertape
    edited March 2017
    He was driving auto till his early 20's and this is true. By that I meant his basics weren't right and no wonder he makes mistakes. 
    BrainFallINDIAgaffertapemohammed_87hassan
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7107 Points
    As if he was riding an auto all day long . He played for the district team when he was 14 and he deserves credit for making it this far from a very difficult background .I've read many articles in the malayalam media about his life and struggles and trust me ,that guy deserves respect. Armchair critics can criticize all they want but dragging his background into it was unnecessary.
    sudheermylankalSoccerlover
    edited March 2017
    If you take in a wrong way there is nothing I can do. Anas came without a proper foundation and his errors point out that. But he still manages to be better than most of them in the country. I hope at least now you understand what I'm trying to tell. 
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    The best 4 centre backs in India ( unfortunately) are

Sandesh Jhinghan: no composure , loves to go to ground. Prone to give away PK's and wants to win every ball ...hence creates a disjointed back four

Arnab Mondal: no composure, can't pass into midifeld , always looks long.  Drops back to make up for pace and doesn't organise his back 4

Konsham Chinglensana:  young and inexperienced.  Gets cauggt ball watching and lacks pace.

Anas Edathodika: poor pace and gets turned easily. Over commits and gets dragged out of position easily. Clumsy tackler. 

The next batch consists of
    Gurwinder , Anwar Ali , Zohmingliana Ralte , Pratik Choudhary types 

The young gubs like Sajid Dhoot, Gursimrat Gill , Salam Ranjan have been unimpressive.

The Indian Centrel Defender is a more pressing concern than the Indian striker.
    [Deleted User]deepakckarenesudhakar2050ashindiaCarbon_14mohammed_87hassanalecsDXSoccerloverNaujawanand 3 others.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Adil Khan being a midfielder has done good in CB position.
    Carbon_14deepakcSoccerlover
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Adil Khan is just proved my point ....lack of good Centre Backs  !
    archak
    Adil Khan can play in CB, CM & DM. Have to agree he has been better than many CB's. His only drawback is lack of height. 
    karenesudhakar2050goalkeepar