2016-2017 I-league- Round-12 Last chance saloon for 3 coaches

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    @thebeautiful game I have said that already and will say that again Chennai City FC match organization is worse

people who attend games would never feel like going back to watch their match again
    ashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    The Serbian newbie Jurgovic of Bengaluru FC looked unfit to me. Lot of Charbi.

There was a daylight robbery against Chennai City FC. 8 Minutes added time against a tiring team was unnecessary. DSK Shivajians equalised 1-1 in 3rd minute of added time.
    SoccerloverBrainFallINDIACarbon_14
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Only a paid bhakt would say a franchise making 10cr losses annually are more successful than a club with maybe 1cr annual loss. Pitch quality doesn't make the circus a runaway success...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    What ISL dose better then I-league is to even make shit look good.
    Carbon_14gaffertapeDeb_Banashindiasparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited March 2017
    Chennai City FC asked for heavy Discount. So they got unclean stands, Dry unwatered Grass turf.
    Deb_Banashindia
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @goalkeepar ;
    Your line summed it up brilliantly.....

Now my question for Rohit Ramesh..... would you have got LESS fans if you had NO local quota player's but a better quality team instead ? 

goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    edited March 2017
    Anyone who watches these locals play can easily judge how poor they are 

They are probably playing because their owner used to make dumb statement's and nothing else

@gaffertape even if they were winning they would have never have got fans 
    Their is no marketing from their side 
    And add the negative publicity his team recived throught the media

Last 2 games the crowd was around 100 
    Yet they were announcing 3k,4k 

gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    I still feel the decision of Rohit Ramesh (big mouth as he is) to field locals is right -- at least, in long term perspective. If they are shit, they are because Chennai football is shit presently. And by extension, Indian football is. Take it or leave it. At least it is not make believe like ISL. You play 8 foreigners plus remaining from elsewhere, become champions, and brandish Chennai football proudly: isn't it ridiculous? Chennaiyin FC becoming ISL winner doesn't further any cause to TN football, period.

Problems of CCFC are not their local players (they will remain weak for some time, and maybe grow gradually), it is their selection of foreigners, their organisation, their lack of marketing. For one, they could have cleaned up and decorated the venue a bit, at a low cost. But I am of the firm opinion that CCFC is the real representative of TN football, Chennaiyin FC are not. If CFC were, then Blackburn Rovers represent Indian football.
    gaffertapeCarbon_14AKBdeepakcgoalkeeparDXmohammed_87hassanmunna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If you want to play with all local or majority local players.... i have no issue with that...

Then just fund the Santosh Trophy team !! Thats what it's there for.

If you want to run an I-league team...it has to be. Meritocratic system.

The best compromise is Rohit Ramesh should've fielded a 2nd Division team.... because for all intents and purposes they are running on par with a mid tier 2nd Division team.

In the 2nd Division you expect: ( from some teams)

BAD training fields
    BAD Stadium experience 
    Poor choice of foreigners 
    MISSED salary payments 
    Etc

Carbon_14ashindiadeepakcarchakmohammed_87hassanmunna219777