Indian Football Transfer News 2017-18, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• amitrao19706888amitrao19706888 Bhavnagar161 Points
    Ashley Westwood destroyed atk. He tried to build a replica of 2013-  bengaluru fc and also implement English style of football. Another terrible stint for him after Penang FA.
    goalkeeparRav92
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    @amit555 wrong thresh, you can continue in ISL thread. 
    munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    AIFF director of referees Gautam Kar is asked to step down after major issues in refereeing standards for both ISL and I-league.

In my opinion more exposure trips needs to be given to our contracted Indian referees to visit Europe and attend sessions.
    Carbon_14goalkeeparSOCCER4klashindiakartik91[Deleted User]anupkumar_rsatuljgmunna219777sparta
    Juannan has extended contract at BFC for 2 more years, which will keep him at bfc till 2020. 
    deepuCarbon_14amitrao19706888anupkumar_rsNagendramunna219777mohammed_87hassan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Some comments not related to Transfer News have been removed. Members are requested to post in relevant threads. Cheers !!!
    [Deleted User]Rav92
    Kochi, 4th March: 2018: Kerala Blasters is delighted to announce that David James has committed his future to Kerala Blasters that will keep him at the club till 2021.

David James served the club as player-manager in the inaugural season of the Indian Super League. Kerala Blasters reached the finals in the same season. After a slow start to the current season, David James took charge of the team in the month of January. Since then, the club has put together some impressive performances.

David James, a massive fan of Kerala Blasters and the Indian Super League said “ I would like to thank Kerala Blasters for the opportunity to be head coach for the a second time, it is an honour to be in this position, with the best supported team in India, and to build a squad looking to compete in the AFC. The club and I are committed to improvement both on and off the field. Together, with our huge fan base, we want Kerala Blasters to be playing at the highest level. Indian football has come a long way since I first experienced it in 2014. I am excited at what the future may hold and what role the Kerala Blasters team will play in that “.

Assistant Coach, Herman Hreidarsson has also signed a contract extention.

Varun Tripuraneni, CEO of Kerala Blasters said “Everyone at the club is delighted he has agreed to extend his contract. Kerala Blasters is extremely special to David and he brings a tremendous spirit to the club. Everyone at the club are looking forward to working with him in the coming seasons
    Rav92indian_goonermunna219777ashindia
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    The matter of fact is, not David James has committed his future for KBFC. It is KBFC who has committed itself to David James. David James was jobless in his country. Btw It is a bad decision to retain him for that long. And this decision shows that KBFC is not serious about their business.
    SOCCER4klgoalkeeparSoccerlovermunna219777shibier
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Retaining David James is just pure lack of ambition. He is just another hit & miss coach. But luck will not win over consistency. They needed a proper coach & complete overhaul of the present system
    goalkeeparmunna219777shibier
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited March 2018
    Should’ve given him a 1 year contract . Handing him a 3 year contract is a bit premature.
    Having said that ,I don’t expect anything better from the current CEO. 
    munna219777