Federation Cup 2017

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
  • samsam 16430 Points
    As far as I know there is none
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Image may contain 4 people people sitting shoes and outdoor

Disappointment after the derby yesterday

Don't worry, Champs !! We will bounce back and stronger than ever. We all are with you. Red and Gold till I die.  <3 <3
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14deepak dedhasudheermylankal
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited May 2017
    Even if it is (13+whatever more years I will live) I will say the same. EB supporters are made of different materials, man. I don't expect every other tom, dick, harry football fans to understand this though.  
    Carbon_14sudheermylankal
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    I was always a bit skeptical about this 'bus escapade' ever since I read it in the papers...there is no denying that the EB management is completely unprofessional but then telling the management that they would drive and then boarding a train, that too an unreserved compartment, then taking selfies with MB fans, photos which showed the 'stars' standing or sitting beside the toilet which became viral on the Net....I hope this is not a desperate attempt by some of the players (especially those whose performance has not been up to the mark in recent times) to create a sympathy wave for themselves...even if this was not the case, the callousness of these players, and senior players at that, is shocking...I hope I am proved wrong but I am not sure...certainly an inquiry is needed and any player, if found errant, should be taken to task
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    All they generated is utter disgust. With fan groups calling for sending them home on cycles etc. 
    thebeautifulgameAKB
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Rafique clarifies

Listen my friends of social media I'm MD RAFIQUE a player of EAST BENGAL CLUB. yesterday some players including me also flashed out with a damn scandal which was never happened with us before . Some guys wanted to ruined our personalities. East Bengal team is best organiser for the team sake that always we believe. But we had some personal works therefore we turned around from that team arrangements which was done team previously for the sake of the player & came back home. There wasn't team management fault. It was totally up to us. There was only our some players wishes. So don't go those whose posts about our journey of yesterday. Thouse were fake posts. Always We believe in our East Bengal club. simultaneously East Bengal Club also believes on us. So kindly stay with us and ignore those posts of yesterday . Please believe on East Bengal team management.

https://www.facebook.com/md.raja.31
    munna219777deepak dedha
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Could also be the club told him to do that
    sam[Deleted User]DXAKB