Hero Tri-Nation Football Series

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well Nikhil, unlike Jackichand, actually played matches last season (14 games; 1059 minutes compared to 15 games; 500 minutes for Jackichand... 245 minutes on the same team as Nikhil)
    gaffertapeDeb_Bandeepu
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    even if we win all three matches ,the ranking points will go down,as well as ranking goes down.
  • well it was erratic display in first half (oh believe me half people in stand were literally WTF as during 30 to 35 min we once just stopped passing and were looking at each other faces)
    once we removed some lethargic players we were quite better in 2nd..
    but to be fair Mauritius passing and set pieces were to good at times..

Subrata - I dont think he was coordinating with defenders at all ..his Goal Kicks were worst..

Pritam - slow and clueless most of the times 

Anas /Sandesh - did well (Anas managed some tackles in later part of match)

Rowlin - he still do lot of mispasses and tend to lose balls easily many times

Eugene - looked tired but he played in defensive role mostly not sure how to rate him .

Narzary - excellent 

Jacki - he had nightmare dealing with that LB , he was marked very well and seems like he has lost his speed

Robin - this guy is clearly  not match fit 

Jeje - good

Balwant - again looked tired even though he was on pitch for 45 min only

jerry/manvir/rafique : jerry nearly screwed up one clearance  but was ok for his limited presence , later 2 brought life into game  

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Robin's reaction after the goal was as if he himself could not believe that he scored and scored against Brazil or something
    ashindiadreamergoalkeeparDXAshkaul5deepukartik91munna219777sudheermylankal
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    But seriously I dint expect that to go in. :D
    Ashkaul5
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Didn't have the confidence to blast when thru. Took an extra unwanted touch and had the WTF have I done moment.

Closed his eyes and shot. Keeper himself was pissed to be beaten on such a tight angle.

Ball went in and Robin couldn't believe it, Gets the MOTM after playing 45 mins.

NAILED IT, Thuglife!! ;)
    munna219777ArsenalFan700
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    @usaindia....can u explain why ranking goes down if NT wins all matches...
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Well come back legend @dreamer we have been missing you  :)
    dreamermunna219777
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Ranking depends on which opposition you r playing against. Points calculated based on current ranking of the teams, association weightage, cup weightage. If you defeat a team ranked less than 150 one gains only 127 points in a normal friendly. Average it over your existing points and your points go down
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Atleast one team with a ranking within 150 should have been brought to get a few more points