India vs Macau AFC Asian Cup Third Round Qualifier

191011121315»

Comments

• Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    @Bad I read your comment quite clearly. I just want to say that there is no need to think in a negative way. That's our player not have that much quality to cope up with the supreme of Asia. We have to take new challenges everyday.Why I give the example of Iceland and Syria because despite several problems they reached that position and they never complained for anything. I think In India, we have a lots of mediocre player, who can reach to next stage if they get proper guidance and motivation, I think we have that much power to fight against team like Qatar, Oman, Palestine if not Iran, Iraq. But we afraid to Fight against strong opponent.If this kind of approach going on, nobody can save us.
    goalkeeparsouravindia
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited October 2017
    Rav92

Maybe you read it clearly,but maybe you weren"t able to read/decipher the crux of it.

First of all,I don"t take anyone"s opinion in a negative way that is why i have not disliked your comment/opinion whereas you have disliked my opinion/comment couple of times.Despite you disliking my comment, i tried to explain my opinion/views with examples/logic to you.So,this basically should prove to you that i respect everybody"s opinion and always prefer a healthy discussion.However,i feel you are off the Topic somewhat.Not having money and not having talent are two different things.I can again write more than 1000 words based on this in trying to convey my point but i feel it won"t be of any use.

So,i won"t be speaking anymore on this issue/topic as I feel,I have spoken enough on this topic with Detailed Logic(s) and my points were well received within the community with many members liking it and acknowledging it.

gaffertapeRonnyRav92deepuarchakreddevil87
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    @Bad bro look, I have nothing against you. Its not like that your analysis good or bad. I personally disagree with your analysis. I didn't knew that you will take "dislike" that much seriously. 
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Rav92,

Bro,khatam karde.Chod sab,just change the Topic.
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    For each dislikes we will be loosing thousands of dollars bro!
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    This has been a very good year for Indian national team with all wins and just a draw out of 8 matches played... a very good year!! 
    deepudeepak dedhamunna219777spartaCarbon_14indian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    We have not played any challenging team also this year.
    indian_gooner
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan are relatively challenging teams to be fair. 
    deepak dedhagaffertapeDXBrainFallINDIACarbon_14arunskumar148kartik91
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    And st kitts too... specially they played after one practice match against that other team